Hidden in the bedroom Dracos POV

I sit in my dark bedroom wearing my black hoody and some dark black pants. Mother says I resemble my father. I don't no where to begin.

The holidays have been a series of days that turn me to boredom. My mother also forced me to see Snape in the holidays. All I did was plead that he could help me face the dark lord.

My father dragged me into this mess so I'm going to bring him down with me. He told the dark lord I am to be one of his followers, a death eater. I don't want to be one though. My father says its all about surviving this war.

I have had this weird dream the other night about Hermione. I mean Granger how stupid am I to call her Hermione. We were in potions and Snape told me if I wanted to succeed I needed Hermione's I meant Grangers brain. She literally did the work for me. I'm sure I feel something for her. I even get butterfly's around her.

But it's not important she's a filthy mud blood that's what she is. I don't know why I would think of her any different. Well I probably need to stop thinking of her as a mudblood, she is muggleborn.

But I kind of still feel something towards her. I don't know what yet. Maybe I should stick with someone my mothers type, as I am sure Hermione is not.

Okay so here's my list of the things I love about Hermione. Will I ever stop calling her Hermione.

1. She's smart
2. She's beautiful
3. She is brave
4. She literally knows every spell or charm there is
5. She can perform a good patronus
6. Hermione was a prefect last year
7. She knows more about the world of magic than me and she's muggle born.
8. She's attractive
9. She has potential
The list goes on. But I don't even think she likes me so I should just go and date someone better, or not date anyone...

Pansy Parkinson keeps annoying me with these filthy useless letters. Come on she is a half blood or whatever I expected her to be better than this. It's obvious she likes me, she flirts with me a little to much.

I wonder what Granger is doing right now. I wish I new because I just want to get this I love you thing of my chest. Maybe it's like a mini crush that will just go away when I get to Hogwarts. How am I supposed to know.

Enough about Granger, I mean seriously Pansy could be my girlfriend next week and all I can do is think about Granger.

"Draco" my mother called from downstairs of the Malfoy Manner.

"Yes Mother" I yelled down the stairs.

"Pansy is here." She said.

Oh god save me right now. Why not Granger. I want Granger not stupid Pansy Parkinson.

All of a sudden there was a knock at my door. "Draco are you in there?" Called Pansy's voice.

Pansy looked me up and down. She ran and punched me right in the guts.

I fell to the floor in pain and Pansy started acting strange. She fired a question at me, "Draco, last year. I
Mean you seemed a little bit secretive. It just come to mind are you secretly dating someone?"

"I'm in love with someone at the moment, I was thinking on dating her, except you are kind of disturbing things with us at the moment."

Pansy shrieked, "and Draco who might that be? A Slytherin?"

I had to think fast she would hate it if I said Hermione and every other girl at this school. Perfect what about a Ravenclaw. Cho Chang!

I cleared my throat and began to speak. "Cho Chang that Ravenclaw girl. After Cedric Diggorey's death I made my move. She was the upset girl last year so I kissed her. She kissed back and everything was good. But she wasn't ready for anything."

Pansy shrugged and wandered out of my bedroom. Her head down to the ground and she was whimpering.

I decided it was getting late so I practised the Patronus spell a few times before drifting off to sleep.

I don't even know why the heck I said that. Seriously Cho Chang. If anyone that is Harry Potters little girlfriend. I saw them last year together quite a bit. It was kind of weird. Cho Chang was always, a little to sweet."

Pansy could definitely not go up to Cho Chang and start blabbering to her. I will figure something out by the morning.

I close my eyes and drift off to sleep...

I stand in the Great Hall, of Hogwarts. I slide back a chair and sit on it. Pansy was at the Ravenclaw table shrieking at Cho Chang. "HOW DARE YOU. YOU STUPID GIRL. HE IS MINE!" Pansy shrieked. Potter stood up and Hermione and Weasley looked at him. He walked towards the Ravenclaw table. Potter grabbed his wand and asked Cho Chang if she was ok. She was sulking. Pansy got a serving of food on a plate and threw at Chang. Potter grabbed Chang's hand and he leaded her out of the Great Hall. I quickly got up and I ran to Pansy. Her face was wet with tears. I embraced her in a friendly hug, she did to. "Draco, I'm so sorry. But I don't want-" I patted Pansy's head. I whispered, "This means nothing except friendship."

I walked over to Granger and Weasley, it was just a instinct. Granger stood up and looked at me hopefully. I said, "Hermione. Do you want to catch up at the black lake?" Weasley looked at me in disgust. He punched me right in the face. "Ron! Ron! Stop it. Please Ron. Let it go." Hermione wailed. Ron stopped. I waited for a reply but she got her quill out and some ink, she scribbled.
Malfoy. Not here it's not private. Maybe 9:30pm tonight black lake.
I was shocked so at 9:30pm sharp I got changed and met Hermione at the black lake. We talked and giggled and hugged.

I woke up sweating and uneasy. "Just a dream." I muttered to myself. The sun had risen and I got ready for the day ahead.

Hey readers how do you like it so far. Pressures on Draco Malfoy at the moment. Cho Chang and Malfoy? Please leave a vote if you liked it. If you like Draco Malfoy then please vote because this is his first POV. I may update today or tomorrow. Always would like feedback. Oh and don't forget to comment as well/private message. I reckon Hermione's POV will be next. Feedback please!!!
-Ashy