The burrow

Hermione stands there smiling at Molly and Ginny. Molly couldn't believe Hermione got there this early. Harry and Hermione weren't expected till a few more hours especially Harry.

"Mum what's going on?" A boy asked coming around the corner his flaming red hair messy.

"Ron." Hermione says.

"Hermione." The boy says.

The both hug for a few seconds. "I am so happy to see you." Ron says. Hermione nods with agreement.

Ginny hugs Hermione next and then finally Molly. All the Weasley's smile until Fred and George come in. "Oh no. What are you up to this time, Fred and George?" Molly scolds.

"Nothing. Just wanted to ugh" George says.

"Welcome Hermione." Fred completes the sentence before Molly has another reason to scold them.

"Hermione, great to see you. So are you staying until school starts again?" George asks.

"Yeah. I'll be staying-"

"Great come and check out the magic shop we have created. Will be great. You and Ginny can check out the new stock. Better save up." Fred says with a wink of delight.

Fred and George both wore extremely happy smiles.

"Of course I would be delighted." Hermione says.

Fred blushes but George just smiles. Hermione doesn't notice that Fred was blushing and turns around too Ginny.

"Hermione you'll be sharing Ginny's room. So if you want to you could settle your things in up there." Molly says happily.

Hermione smiles back and Ginny and Ron both help Hermione take her trunks up. Being Hermione she had extremely heavy trunks this was due to the fact she packed a lot of books.

"Hermione, why is you bag so heavy?" Ron moaned in question.

"Maybe because I need to pack all my books." Hermione says laughing.

Ginny giggles. Ron groans. Ginny asks "when do you reckon Harry's going to be here?"

"Ohh Ginny we know you like him." Ron said sarcastically. Ginny's face went bright red and then I giggled.

"Ron it's not funny" she said.

Ron glanced at Ginny and smiled. Hermione's trunks were finally in Ginny's room. Ron thought maybe he should leave the two girls alone, just for Hermione to settle in.

Meanwhile Harry was with Dumbledore in a muggle town. Dumbledore wanted Harry to persuade a old colleague of his to return back to Hogwarts. Harry did his best but was having no luck. Professor Slughorn was not budging and he especially kept taking about Harry's mother. Eventually Professor Slughorn eventually said to Dumbledore on there way out he would do it.

They left and Harry and Dumbledore disappararted from the muggle village to the Burrow were the Weasley's lived. Dumbledore told Harry some words in Mr Weasley's shed and then left Harry to be welcomed.

"Harry"

"Ginny." Harry whispered back in reply. Ginny jumped into Harry's arms and they hugged for quite some time until Mrs Weasley popped her head around the corner. "Oh Harry." she squealed.

Ginny was shoved out of the way. Ginny felt uncomfortable in the room so she left and ran upstairs to her room. Ginny started sobbing into her pillow. Hermione was in the bathroom of the burrow.

While Ginny was sobbing Hermione walked in. "Ginny what wrong?" She asked.

"Hermione?" Ginny questioned.

"Yeah, why are you upset?" Hermione strolled over and sat down on Ginny's bed.

"I-" Ginny couldn't get any words out, her mouth couldn't open.

"This is about Harry isn't it" Hermione says reading Ginny's mind.

"oh Hermione. i just really like him
except I think i'm jumping in to fast. i just want Harry to be happy. I'm dating Dean still and I don't want this." Ginny sobbed.

Hermione hugged Ginny and Ginny felt
a lot better with her best friend there. both the two girls heard footsteps up the large flight of stairs that goes up all the levels of the burrow.

"Hermione are you up here?" it was Ron again.

Ginny started laughing and Hermione glared at her jokingly. "Hermione" Ginny giggled. She was of course imitating Ron.

"Ginny is Hermione here?" Ron asked
getting even more angry.

"Ron of course shes here. where do you think she would be? With death
eaters." Ginny's joke wasn't meant to attract as much attention as it did. Fred and George were sitting on the stairs with serious looks on there faces."Ginny who's with death eaters?" George and Fred said walking down the stairs.

Ginny flushed scarlet red. "ugh, it was just a joke. Ron wandered where Hermione was so I just saying it's unlikely she would be with death eaters."

Hermione and Ron were both staring at Ginny. Ron snapped at her,"Ginny there are no death eaters at Hogwarts
so don't worry about it when we get there."

Harry heard Ron's whole sentence
as he had just finished settling Hedwig in. "Ron, seriously I told you Draco Malfoy-" Harry yelled.

"Harry stop it, it was just a dream so sto-"

"Ron it was't just a dream it was what Voldemort was doing. I feel as if it was real." Harry said getting annoyed.

Harry walked around and saw Fred and George on the stairs. "Great to see you Harry." they tuned. "Yeah you to."

Hermione jumped of the bed and hugged Harry because they were best friends and they hadn't seen each other for a long time.

"Harry!" she whispered.

"Hermione!" he whispered in reply.