The choice!

Draco and Hermione both cared for each other deeply, even though Ronald Weasley was inserted back into the picture.  Harry was happy for both Ron and Hermione but couldn't help to realise there was some sort of barrier between the two of them.  It stopped them from experiencing the unknown, Harry thought this was all because they had been friends ever since they saved Hermione's life in first year.

Draco was acting more cowardly than ever and was on such a bad temper.  Hermione loved both Ron and Draco in there own ways but she could never feel as safe with Ron as she did with Draco.  Ever since the hospital event Hermione avoided Draco and Harry.  All Hermione and Ron did these days were make out behind a gargoyle or find a empty broom closet.  It was making love that kept the relationship going but it was a little boring.  Hermione noticed they barely spoke to each other because what was there to speak about.

Hermione was rushing to see Professor McGonagall when she literally bumped into Draco Malfoy. "What happened Granger?" snapped Draco.

"You left me for some twit who quite frankly uses you.  I thought we had chemistry between you and me.  Especially when you said you loved me because that meant my life but it obviously didn't mean anything to you." Draco argued.

Hermione stared at Draco for what seemed like ages and then one of them leaned in and then the other, suddenly they were making out in a empty corridor. 

"Tell me that wasn't chemistry my love." Hermione smirked.

"So are you going to break up with Weaslel or not? Do I really have to prove anymore? If so meet me at the room of requirement at exactly 10pm if not I am leaving you for good.  I really hope this is forever Granger." Draco smiled and retreated to wherever he was going.

Hermione felt her pulse it was rapid and it felt excited, she was going to follow her heart and be with the guy she truly loves.  Dropping some notes off to Professor McGonagall Hermione went back to the Gryffindor  common room.  She noticed Harry sitting in the corner alone reading something she was a little curious so she peered over his shoulder catching a glimpse of an old daily prophet article.

Walking out of the room and to the girls dormitory Hermione grabbed her diary and pen out of her trunk.  Even though she was at Hogwarts she still loved her muggle pens. 

"Dear Diary,

I am so scared for tonight, I may choose to leave Ron or Draco forever.  I really don't want to make such a big risk but it is definitely necessary if I am going to live a life after Hogwarts.  I love Draco because he gets more interesting every single day I adore him and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for him.  He makes me feel so safe I don't even know where to begin.  Ron just is alright I guess I have always had a slight crush on him but it isn't that hard with him.  We barely talk and if we do its nothing relevant anyway.  I know I am going to pick Malfoy but I am scared of what might happen to us if i try.  I want to go and work at the Ministry or have my article in the daily prophet and i want to build a great family.  I am now certain that Draco is the right choice..."

Hermione prepares herself for the room of requirement. Looking around the empty girls dormitory she feels like she's risking her life. Thinking about each guy she loves.

A daydream sweeps through her mind.
"Ron please grab the trunk it's over there in the living room." Hermione said looking over at him. He looked so miserable and one of the children tried helping but he pushed them away. "Mummy, daddy said Hogwarts is where he met you. Is that right?" The little boy said. Sighing Hermione said, "yes."

"Mum, dad said that he is going to see Grandpa Malfoy. He promised he was going to take me to Diagon Alley." The small girl pleaded. She had rich blonde hair and had Hermiones brown eyes. Hermione said, "Jacinta don't worry I will Ask your dad, if not don't worry." Hermione walked up behind Draco and gave him an affectionate hug around his waist. "Draco can you please take Jacinta to Diagon Alley." Draco spun around and found Hermiones lips and started kissing them. "Off course, but later of got stuff planed for just us to that's why I'm taking her to my parents." And he winked at her.

Hermione wanted a romantic life with someone and she felt like she would never get it with Ron. It was like she didn't want Him to be sad and solemn for the rest of his life. At 9:30 pm Hermione headed to the room of requirement.  The wall opened and she sneaked in and found no one was there so she hid somewhere until he would come.

She waited half an hour but he still hasn't come so kept occasionally peering around the corner to check that he wasn't there. 
Soon the wall spread apart and she heard footsteps so she kept silent and hid behind a large chest. 

"Hermione?" A significant cold voice called.  "Draco?" She replied. Then she crept out of her hiding place and ran into his arms.  Sobbing she found Dracos lips and kissing as hard as she could. Keeping hold of him by her lips she walked Draco over to a couch. She lie underneath of him and she wrapped her legs around his waist. They kissed for ages not letting go.

_____________

Please vote and comment to show that you like this story and want more.  The next chapter is an overview of the final year of Hogwarts and were everyone is headed then the epilogue is 13 years after.