OWL results Dracos POV

I notice a OWL coming towards my direction. It carried a normal ordinary letter. But I never got owl post. I ran downstairs finding my mother sleeping on the chair on the balcony. I sneaked out the house to collect the mail.

OWLS are here!?

Wow my OWLS have finally arrived. I went up to my bedroom to read it.

Ordinary Wizarding Levels Results
Pass grades: Outstanding: (O)
Exceeds Expectations: (E)
Acceptable: (A)

Fail grades: Poor: (P)
Dreadful: (D)
Troll: (T)

Draco Lucius Malfoy has achieved

Astronomy: A
Care of Magical Creatures: P
Charms: A
Defence Against the Dark Arts: E
Divination: A
Herbology: P
History of Magic: A
Potions: O
Transfiguration: E

I stared at the results I did better than I thought I did. I expect Crabbe and Goyle didn't do to well. Crabbe is terrible at anything to do with History, Magical Creatures, Charms I can't think what else. Goyle finds Transfiguration confusing and not to mention Astronomy.

I better show the results to my mother. I step out on the balcony and see my mother curled up on the outdoor sofas. "Mother?"

"Is that you Draco?" She says getting blinded by the sun.

"Oh what's the time?" She asked confused about her surroundings.

"It's 1:30 in the afternoon. I got my -"

My mother fell asleep on the sofa. Perfect. I wanted to show her how well I did in my OWLS. But obviously I'll have to do that later.

"Umm mother I'll be up in my bedroom if you want anything."

"Mmmmm" all she can do is acknowledge the fact that I'm present. What is wrong with her?

I'm so angry it's like I get my results and then my mother doesn't care. I'll show her what I can do later.

___________________________
_______________

A/N Hey readers. I'm updating in the dark in my mums car. We literally cannot find a takeaway shop at all. It's so dark and the signs don't lit up. It's creepy. But I'm updating again and thank you so much for commenting and voting I hope you really enjoy reading this. Thank you for the readers who are reading this. I will update another chapter later on. But I hoped you enjoyed this.

Vote
Comment
Private message
Please tell me how it is so far!

-Ashy