Avoiding the problen

Later that week Hermione and Draco had been spending so much time together doing potions homework Hermione hadn't even got the chance to tell Ginny what happened after Slughorns Party.

Ginny the younger witch was very busy especially with the night of Slughorns party. Ginny had seen the worst sight, Dean making out with the Hufflepuff girl. 

Ginny hadn't told a single person, she shut herself in her dormitory a whole day and wouldn't come out.  Didn't attend a single class which confused a lot of people. 

Harry had been spending a small amount of time with Hermione talking about Horcruxes and homework.  Harry still wasn't talking to Ron who would be caught by teachers snogging Pansy.  Professor McGonagall didn't approve, she walked straight into the two once and shrieked at them. "I told you Weasley none of this in the corridors.  If I catch you again you we be sent back home." Pointing at Ron and Pansy.

"Won, Won, Won lets go over here Ron." Pansy called.

Hermione shouted "Ronald you absolute idiot.  I can't believe you actually do this.  Your such a-" 

"Hermione" yelled Draco and Harry.  They looked and glared at each other.  Hermione turned grabbed Draco's hand and they went to there next class. 

Another day passed and two 4th year Hufflepuffs walked up to Hermione and Draco in the courtyard.  "What do you want?" Snapped Draco.

The Hufflepuffs shuffled there feet, "we want to interview you.  You might not know who we are but I am the interviewer of the Hogwarts Weekly and this is well the writer." The red haired boy pointed to a notepad that was scribbling everything down.

"I am the- wait what am I?" The other boy said.

"Your my sidekick remember."

"Oh right."

The Hufflepuffs waited for either Hermione or Draco to speak but they didn't.

"May we ask you some questions?" The Hufflepuff boy said politely.

"No way.  I told you I'm not interested for some idiot to ask me stupid questions." Draco said arrogantly.

The interviewer turned to Hermione.  Hermione of course didn't want to get interviewed but she said yes anyway.

"Granger what is the reason of this type of relationship?"

"Well me and Draco are just friends.  There's nothing going on." Hermione lied.

"Actually that is incorrect Hermione and I are dating.  We have been together since the holidays and she is amazing." Draco lied grabbing Hermione's face with his hand and a planting a kiss on her lips.

The questions kept tumbling. "No-"
"Yes Hermione and I have been spending all our time together, haven't you noticed." Draco was explaining while Hermione clenched her teeth together.

As soon as the boys left looking happy Hermione stormed off leaving Draco uncomfortable.  "Hermione wait." But Hermione had left before he even told her what happened.

Draco kicked his foot in frustration, he regretted lying but he just wanted to make himself look good for the magazine. 

_____________________________________

Hermione ran through the corridors and finally bumped into someone and fell unto the ground.  "Oh sorry Hermione didn't see you there." Harry apologised.

Hermione's face was stern and angry.  Nodding she ran to the room of requirement.  The door opened revealing tear face Ginny.

The two girl hugged each other.  "Dean broke my heart.  I'm so happy I broke up with him." Ginny cried.

"Ginny I see the way you look at Harry.  I really think you should..."

"Harry doesn't like me like that.  It wouldn't be fair on him."

Hermione sighed, "if you say so."

Hermione saw Ginny get up so she sat down.  Ginny walked out leaving Hermione alone. 

The room of requirement was suddenly filled with sounds of heartbreaking sobs.  Hermione sobbed as hard as she could into her knees thinking of nothing but what Draco had done to her.

___________________________

A week of avoiding each other passed and another Hogwarts weekly arrived.  It wasn't the prettiest sight, the interview had been sent out to everyone and no one except the Hufflepuffs were happy about it. 

Draco and tried to curse himself but with no luck he hid inside his dormitory. 

Harry, Hermione and Ginny were sitting in the Gryffindor common room whispering about Harry's lessons with Dumbledore.  "Harry do you think this means that you know who is going to well die once the Hocruxes are destroyed." Whispered Hermione.

"Yes but we need to destroy him after that and I am the only person that can." Harry finalised.

Hermione went to the prefects bathroom on the 5th floor feeling horrible.  She ran the water and different coloured water swished into the bath.  Bubbles appeared and Hermione slid in.  After a few minutes she heard a familiar voice.  "Ohhh is Hermione having feeling upset today."

_____________________________________

Next chapter.
Hey everyone in I hope you enjoyed updating as much as possible this weekend because then you can start to read more over the week.

Do you know who the voice is???????

Please tell me your thoughts
Vote
Comment
Message

I hope your enjoying it as much as I am writing it!

Ashy