Prefect Mix up

Hey readers another update
More coming tomorrow afternoon.  It may be a bit later than this update but I've been getting into training so sorry about that.  Hope you like the chapter.  Oh and finally they go to Hogwarts.

________________________________________

Harry, Ron, Ginny and Hermione aboarded the Hogwarts express. The scarelete train was filled with almost every Hogwarts students. Harry, Ron and Ginny sat in a cabin while closing the door on Hermione. She sighed and looked around for a free cabin eventually she saw Neville and Luna sharing a cabin.

"Hermione." squealed Luna running towards her. "Luna How nice to see you." Hermione smiled and waved to Neville who smiled.

Hermione sat down in the cabin and took out the daily prophet and got changed into her new robes. Then the loudspeaker called for the prefects to come up to the front of the train. Hermione saw Ron, Pansy, Draco and the two prefects from hufflepuff and ravenclaw.

Hermione wandered down the train avoiding looking at Ron. Draco and Pansy were both on Hermione's heels and she walked faster.

As soon as the Head Boy and Head Girl told all the prefects to sit. Hermione noticed the hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws seated next to Ron who left room for Hermione and the Slytherin prefects.

Draco sat next to Hermione and Pansy on the other side of Draco. The Head Boy and Girl started handing out duty timetables and explaining who had to do what floor. Hermione saw Ron staring at Draco. "Stop it Ronald." and she slapped his hand. Ron pulled it away from her in disgust. Draco and Pansy were staring soon the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws stared. Ron went bright red. Pansy sneered, "Oh someones in a mood."

"Oh shut up Parkinson." Hermione snapped.

Draco was staring at both Hermione and Pansy who were yelling at each other. Soon Ron joined in insulting Hermione.

All the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws were shocked they had never seen Ron and Hermione this angry at each other. "That's enough." The head boy yelled.

"You may leave now Raveclaw's and Hufflepuff's but I need I word with the Slytherins and Gryffindor's." The head girl smiled.

Pansy and Ron looked disgusted. Draco and Hermione both sat with blank looks on there faces. "Now. Granger and Weasley I don't think it will be appropiate for you two to control the same floors." The head boy said.

Hermione sat worried and Ron sat with an annoyed look on his face. They both didn't want them to appoint another Gryffindor the prefect job. "But what does this have to do with Draco and me." Pasny asked disgusted.

"Well Parkinson we want you and Weasley to control the same floors while Malfoy and Granger are to control the same floors." the head girl said.

"Wait you want Parkinson to control the same floor as me?" Ron clarrified.

"Yes that is exactly what we were thinking. Now you may go." the head boy said.

Parkinson walked out with Ron she was saying something. Draco and Hermione walked back together and Draco whispered sacastically "Poor Parkinson is going with Weaslebee."

Hermione laughed, Pansy and Ron turned around with disgusted looks on there faces. "What is that mudblood doing?" whispered Pansy.

"I don't know but that mudblood is a real pain." replied Ron.

"What did I tell you Weaslebee. You must've forgotten already." Draco sneered.

Ron turned around and yelled. "I don't care. I heard you the first time. Goodbye Mudblood and spoilt brat."