Should I stay or should I go

Hermione felt as if she was dead and there was no pain, she saw a flash of bright silver light appear in front of her.  Feeling confused Hermione looked down to her clothes a pure, white dress was placed on top of her pale, cool skin.  The light slowly danced around a figure and then absorded into the body.

The man looked lonely and his face brightened when he saw a familiar face.  "Hermione.  What brings you here?" the man asked.

Hermione felt a rush of pain spear her chest as the man strode up to her

"Sirius? Why am I here? I was hit by a spell by a death eater and know I am dead? The books didn't prepear me for this day."  

Sirius took out his pale hand and rubbed it against Hermione's face, he looked deep into her eyes.  "Hermione, you are about to make a deep decision and understand if you choose to go to heaven with me or to go back to Harry and Malfoy.  I want you to know that I don't mid whatever option you take just rememeber I watch over all of you and can see everything." 

Hermione heard the word 'Malfoy' and looked hurt.  "Sirius how do you know about Draco?"

"I told you I see everything."

Sirius strode over to a park seat and sat down.  "Hermione it's now that you have to make your decision and whatever you choose I have to say tell Harry we will be reunited one day and I look out for him even if I'm not near.  And I would appreciate if you have this to Ron, it's just a note.  Only if you choose to go back."  Sirius stood in silence fiddling with his fingers.

Hermione felt a surge of delight pass, "Sirius I choose to go back." 

"Very well, goodbye Hermione and how  thankful I really am to see you again." Sirius said securing the note to Ron in her hand.

The light shown fiercely into Hermione's eyes and everything went blank.

____________________________________

Snape fiddled with his wand while Dumbledore spoke.  "Draco, how terrible that Voldemort has appointed you as a death eater.  I however do think your brave enough to help Hogwarts."

Draco looked at Fawkes the Phoenix and sighed.  "Isn't Potter the only  person who is brave.  Honestly..."

"Enough" yelled Snape.

There was a deep and extremely loud voice coming from outside Dumbledore's office.  "Professor Dumbledore's Hermione's bin takin to St Mungo's for further treatment I thought you should no." 

"Thank you. Hagrid.  Very well i must be off.  Take Draco to your office Severus,  and prepare him for what's next while I go to St Mungo's."

_____________________________________________

Hermione was now at the wizardry hospital filled with many witches or wizards.  The state Hermione was in was serious but there was no time to sit there so all the witches and wizards plugged special muggle instruments into her including some that themselves had invented.

Dumbledore arrived talking to a plump old witch with grey silvery hair tied into a neat bun.  "Meredith, this is very serious and I need to trust you can do the best possible work on Hermione. Dark magic is tricky to work with."

"Albus, Miss Granger is in safe hands.  Dark magic can destroy a soul but I'm sure the girl will be strong enough to not get the troubled soul like many."

Dumbledore sighed and disappeared with a click. 
___________________________
Fiddling with his finger Draco was gloomy he was reading throw Dark books Professor Snape had thrown at him an hour before.

"Draco does it make sense or not? Clearly I would think you of all people to know.  Draco you will chose to be the New Voldemort when he does die?" Snape sneered.

Draco snapped his lips together and though about the classes of apparation they had a few days ago.  "Professor I need to go to the bathroom." Draco pretended to be urgent.

"Oh of course Draco use the one at the back of my office.  Just behind that door." Snape pointed to a door that was up steps. 

Draco strode up the stairs and saw a fireplace with floo powder.  Grabbing the dusty powder he whispered, "St Mungo's Wizardring Hospital."

Seconds later he appeared at St Mungo's floo network system.  The hospital was flooded with witches and wizards scattering around the tiled marble floor and spreading into different directions. 

The blonde haired teenager ran to the reception desk.  Shoving past and old witch making her tumble over, he reached the plump old witch at the front desk. "How may I help you?"

"Tell me what room Hermione Granger is in!" Draco stuttered. 

"How old are you because under the age of-" the plump witch started blabbering.

"WHERE IS MY HERMIONE GRANGER?" Draco roared in frustration.

Draco didn't have any clues that the old professor with his long silvery beard stood behind him.  "Draco, no need to shout follow me and I'll show you to miss Granger."

_________________

As soon as Draco reached the room he bursted in to see Hermione connected to different tubes.  "What the bloody hell have they done to her?" He asked the witch observing her.

"Malfoy isn't it? Hermione may not make it because of the dark magic that was performed but we shall do our very best to insure that she lives long enough for us to save her.  The state she is in is very terrible and the tubes and machines are making her stay alive.  I may leave now."

Draco didn't even notice the witch had gone and turned to see only themselves together... Alone...

"Hermione I have no idea what the bloody hell is going to happen but I love you and I don't know if you want to start fresh again, but understand wether or not you love me back I will stay with you wherever we go." And that was Draco's final words to Hermione and then he dozed off to a deep sleep...

_____________________

Hello readers,
Sorry I've been very occupied lately...
But enough about that here is the chapter!
Has anyone read 'Looking for Alaska'?
Warning it is a very emotional story that leaves you heart Brocken... 😭😭😭😭😭
It's very upsetting!
The second last half of the story 😭😭😭😭😭
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
But yes that's what I've been reading in the last 48 hours.
Only just finished it.

How are you going????

Vote/comment!

-Ashy