Admitted feelings

______________________________________________

Hermione, the Weasleys and Harry were at the place that they can get all there Hogwarts robes, books and the Weasley's even had there own joke shop 'Weasley's wizard wheezes'. You could get all that at diagon alley.

Hermione saw someone with white blonde hair walk into Madame Malkins' robes for all occosians. Desperate to see if it was Draco she ran into the shop. "Hermione, where are you going?" Ron called.

"I guess we're going to Madame Malkins' first." Harry said following Hermione.

Hermione saw that it was indeed Draco who walked into Madame Malkins'. Draco saw a flash of messy brown hair behind him and turned to see Hermione standing next to him. "Hermione. But how?" Draco whispered. "Draco. You do know I am a witch." Draco laughed Hermione giggled.

Ron and Harry were about to open the door when they saw both Draco and Hermione in fits of laughter. "No Hermione wouldn't do this to us." said Harry walking away from the shop.

Ron felt hurt that Hermione was laughing with Draco. "Hermione and Malfoy are enemies not friends. What is this. Malfoy's a spoilt brat and Hermione's the brightest witch of our age." Ron said getting angry and followed Harry.

Ginny rushed over to Harry and Ron looking concerned that they had left Hermione in the shop by herself. "Harry, Ron what are you doing?" Ginny asked.

"Hermione has changed a lot. What's happened to her? She's been like this all holidays." Harry said kicking a rock.

"Ron what is Harry talking about?" Ginny asked her mouth quivering.

"Harry means that Malfoy and Hermione are apparently friends as we saw from the shop window over there." Ron shivered pointing at Madame Malkins'

"Seriously. You two better not be lying. If it's true I can't believe that." Ginny said.

______________________________________________

"Draco. Stop your making me laugh." Hermione giggled.

"Doesn't Hermione like to laugh?" Draco sighed sarcasticly.

Behind Hermione and Draco was bright red Ginny Weasley. She stormed off as soon as she saw the two standing together laughing. Ginny was getting as angry as Ron and Harry. The three were waiting for Hermione to come out and explain.

Hermione eventually left the shop with a grin on her face while the other three were standing with crossed arms and angry looks. Hermione imediately took notice of this and her grin dropped. "ready or what Hermione?" Harry asked in a angry tone.

"Well yes. Now of course I was just talking to-" Hermione was cut off by furious Ron.

"HERMIONE. DON'T YOU DARE." Ron roared.

Ginny patted Ron's back and whispered something and he grinned. Hermione was utterly confused. Everyone else was furious even Ginny. "Well we have to get going to Flourish and Blott's to get our books." Harry said.

The four took off to the bookshop and grabbed all the books they needed for this year at Hogwarts. Hermione felt completely invisible but it was strange seeing her best friends angry at her. "Harry can I talk for a second?" Hermione asked as they were exiting the bookshop.

"What Hermione? Your really getting on my nerve." Harry said sternly.

Hermione asked "Why are you angry at me."

"You made it pretty obvious Hermione that you don't want us to be your friends. Go be best friends with the enemy. Malfoy is not to be trusted. I'm telling you and if you ignore me, I'm sorry Hermione we won't be able to trust you either." Harry said furiousy his anger rising. Ginny and Ron were watching from a distance.

Hermione had been put into a position to chose between her best friends or Draco the person who understands her most. It was hard to tell Harry but it had to be done. Harry needed to know the truth even if it hurt him more than anything in the world. Hermione didn't want to let Draco go because they made a promise and she would never break it.

Hermione cleared her throat and said confidently, "Harry don't be mad at me. This is the truth and I don't want you to live in a web of lies because of me. I have to choose Draco for this one Harry. I'm sorry. I want both but you don't so I guess I have to let you go. I really don't want to but you do. Well I guess this is it."

Hermione strode the oppisite direction with tears straining down her face.

Harry felt guilt rush over his face as he walked over to Ron and Ginny. "Hermione picked Malfoy and she called him-"

"NOOOOO SHE CAN'T CALL HIM THAT." Ron roared. Ginny was extremelely shocked. "Come on. She has made her choice and only Hermione can change it."

The three walked over to the 'Wizard Wheezez' with sad looks on there faces.

___________________________________________

Hermione didn't stop walking and found a small alley way where she kept out of sight. She sobbed and sobbed. The tears straining her face poured unto the ground. Hermione wrapped herslef into a ball and cried into her knees.

_____________________________________________

Draco exited Madame Malkins' with a smirk played over his face. He was about to go to Flourish and Blotts when he heard something sniffling and crying in a alley way. Considering there were only a few people in Diagon Alley he peered around the corner to see the one and only Hermione.

"Hermione?" Draco said walking closer to Hermione. Suddenly Hermione snapped at him "If it's you Harry go away. I don't want to see you, just leave me-" Draco decided to sit down next to her and hug her. When friends are upset they comfort each other Darco thought.

______________________________________________

Hermione looked to see who it was realising it was Draco she apologized for calling him Harry. Draco liked hugging Hermione, he didn't know why but it comforted himself not just Hermione. Hermione looked into Draco's bluey, grey eyes and Draco looked into Hermiones brown ones.

Harry, Ginny and Ron passsed the alley way Draco and Hermione were sitting in. Ron nudged Harry and pointed to Hermione amd then to Draco who were staring into each others eyes. Ginny covered her mouth, while Ron and Harry strode over with anger all inside themeselves.

"BLOODY HELL MALFOY. WHAT'S THIS SUPPOSED TO BE. HERMIONE YOU ARE SO UNBELIEVEABLE. HARRY TOLD US WHAT YOU SAID AND I NEVER BELIEVED YOU OF ANYONE. I HATE YOU." Ron bellowed.

Draco was very shocked, Hermione blinked hard and stood up. Draco didn't like being on his own on ground level so he stood to. Ginny walked over to see the comotion. Harry and Ron both took out there wands but Hermione already had hers out. Draco stood watching from Hermione, to Harry, to the Weasley's.

"Are Potter and the Weaslebees worth it Hermione?" Draco asked and then sneering at Harry and Ron.

"DO NOT CALL ME WEASLEBEE." Ron roared.

Hermione was so angry she strode over to Ron and pointed to his neck. "Shut up Ronald."

"Fine I will but just letting you know I hate you right now. I did love you more than friends but I guess I didn't think about the circumstances then. Your with Malfoy now. Goodluck with that." Ron said.

Draco gawked and Hermione shouted back, "OH AND RONALD I NEVER LOVED YOU. SO DON'T THINK IF THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN YOU WOULD BE SNOGGING ME! YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND"

Harry walked over to Draco and punched him square in the nose. Draco stumbled backwards by the impcact. Hermione rushed over to see if he was ok. Seeing blood Hermione pointed her wand right at Harry.

________________________________________

Hey *smiles*
Thanks to all my readers *hi fives all her readers*
You people are amazing *hugs everyone.*

*30 mins later*

One last hug, thank you. *smiles and hugs her reader.*

-Ashy