A touch made her see everything

A few weeks passed and Hermione had a major screening test and it came back positive that she might die giving how dangerous the dark magic was.

Ron and Harry had arrived earlier that afternoon and Draco was an outsider.  Not even been friends with Hermione since 1st year but now only been friends for about 6 months. 

Feeling terrible he left and found himself staring at Dumbledore in the eyes.  "Draco it may seem very hard to you that you need to prepare what may happen in the future.  Hermione Granger may die."

Draco felt then tears of loss.  How will he ever forgive himself for what he had done.  No one ever could in his situation.  Draco highly had lost hope in everything, he thought about the dark mark hidden under his sweater.  It was hidden from view and from himself as he never wanted to look at the black ink embedded into his skin.

Losing everything for Draco would be the worst thing life could throw at Hermione.  If he was in so much pain would he give up on the world and leave?

The heartache stabbed him like a million tiny painful needles. 

_________________________

Harry was watching Hermione as if he was watching her die, he just was flustrated so he stormed out leaving Ron alone.  Watching Harry he turned to Hermione and grabbed her cold hand.  "Hermione, I'm such a stupid git.  I'm sorry.  I never meant for him to..."

____________________________

Harry stormed through the whole wizardring hosptial with clenched fist ready to let his anger and frustration out.  He saw Draco turned and slipped his hand into his pocket and grabbed his wand.  Draco felt someone about to throw a spell at him.  He turned and dodged the spell.  

The two fired spells at each other for what felt like eternity.  No one could be repaired as the pain of Hermione had speared everyone.  

______________________________

Hermione heard a voice but her eyes were concealed so she tried to feel, she felt it.  A hand placed on hers. Draco? Is that you? It can't be...

Then she heard a muffled voice, "Hermione, I'm such a stupid git.  I'm sorry.  I never meant for him to kill you.  I just wanted to protect you and stupid Pansy can wait because I love you.  I now realize that I was stupid to have been jealous at you and Malfoy. I can't make myself forget how I could've been the one hit.  It would've been better that way as your to special to be hurt."

"Ron I  forgive you, everyone.  I want us to be together again like we used to.  I love you to..." Hermione tried to say but her voice was clasped shut and it felt as if she was floating again.  A blurred scene appeared in front of her.

Hermione saw herself in a hospital bed, Ron by her side.  But this view only had Hermione in third person.  She could hear Ron, see him and she placed her hand unto his, she could feel him.  But could she hear him? "Ron I felt something for you, I want to have that back.  Because I did love you." Hermione screamed but nothing he didn't even look at her or hear her, his head bowed into his lap sobbing.

Hermione saw Harry look in through the glass window on the door, his hands and face against the glass.  Hermione ran to him, she pressed her hands on the glass where his were on the opposite sides.  Tears ran down her cheeks and Harry was still angry at Draco.  A witch moved Harry so she could get to the room.  Hermione made a escape and she ran to a window where the sun was shining.  She glared out of it.  Inhaling sobs filled Hermione's body and she felt as if her decision wasn't hers anymore it was in someone else's hands. Draco it's up to Draco to see me but where is he?

Running around St Mungo's to find a blonde hair was tricky as the hospital was so busy.  After about 30 minutes Hermione saw the blonde hair teenager sitting and munching a green apple.  All she did was sit opposite him and place her hand on top of his.  But nothing not even a movement.

"Draco just help me please.  I need you what kind of a person are you?" she screamed.

Draco stood and rushed to Hermione's room.  he stood at the door Hermione observing him closely.  Opening the door Draco stood there stunned and ran to the Hermione in the beds side.  For a while he sat sobbing into his lap but than he reached out his hand to touch Hermione's but he pulled away.  

_______________________________

Hello another update.  Please support this chapter by voting/commenting....