Pain Dracos POV

"Back to Hogwarts soon." My father says as I reach the stair landing of the Malfoy Manner. "Are you excited?" He asks.

"Dad how can I be excited about it. All these challenges 'he who must not be named' is setting me. All I can do is think about it. Why d-" I say until he cuts me off.

"There, there Draco. You wanted this, you are going to do amazing things. Last year you showed how bad you wanted this with Dolores Umbridge, now we know."

I am losing my temper so I shout at him. "No father I did not want this."

I strut to my bedroom, slam the door and whimper. I hate getting pushed into things I don't want to do. I hate it. But I just can't imagine what my father would do if I disobeyed him.

I slump into my bed and at least do some homework. A small owl appears carrying a letter with the Hogwarts crest.

I read the letter. It was inviting me back to Hogwarts. It had a list of all my books and cauldrons. Everything I needed for Hogwarts.

I was starting my second last year of Hogwarts then I could start life in the wizardry world. I want to work in the ministry of magic.

I think when I get back to Hogwarts I may start to try and change for my good. But something tells me that I may just start getting worse. I want to try and make friends with Hermione for starters, Potter and Weasley will never accept my apologies and my friendship. It will only be Hermione this time round, Potter and Weasley will come later.

I try on my Hogwarts robes to make sure they fit. I try on the White shirt and pants to also fit them. I grew quite a bit since the summer. Well at least they still fit though.

I have no idea what the new Draco Malfoy will do this year. I am probably going to be sweet, cunning but I am growing more pain every year. My father current Death Eater and now me. This family is all poison.

Maybe if people accept the new Draco Malfoy I won't have a to bad year. If I do end up with someone I can talk to I will explain the pain Draco Malfoy is going through. The pressure. The struggle. The stress. Everything. But I am hard to open up like a book that opens by ones touch.

Hey readers,
I just decided to update more today. Yay. I am able to update as many chapters today. So yeah. I'm trying to get into the story and make it as interesting as possible. It may be a little boring so far because Hermione or Draco haven't actually got there yet. Tell me what you think vote , comment send private messages. I love to interact with you guys.
-Ashy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~