Someone hurt another in danger

Draco was completely shattered nothing had been working well for him lately even his relationship with Hermione was bumpy.

Many students filled the Hogwarts corridors shoving past people to get to there classes. Draco was troubled and finally reached the potions classroom. He walked in and saw Harry taking to Hermione.

"This is my desk Potter I would move your backside before you get turned into a rat." Draco said arrogantly.

"Draco stop being like this, Harry is allowed to talk to me." Snapped Hermione.

Harry was caught in the middle of her best friends relationship problems so he just walked to his desk and sat down ignoring the commotion on Hermione's desk.

"Draco I don't care, don't you see al you care about is all your attention but I am always the one blamed. Your unbelievable I thought you changed but I guess you didn't."

"Oh shut up Hermione can't you see I love you that's what I've been trying to say for the past week but you just turn me down. Hermione I want to be with you for the rest of my life because I really really love you. Like this." Draco said lifting Hermione in his arms and kissing her in front of the whole room of Slytherins and Gryfindors. No one was pleased.

It lasted for a few seconds and Hermione felt exposed to a whole class. Professor Slughorn had appeared from the supplies room and looked very interested why the two houses were yelling at one another.

"Calm down. This is potions class not a-" Professor Slughorn yelled. But was cut of by spells being fired from one side of the room to another, Harry, Ron, Neville, Seamus were firing spells while Lavender and her friends hid under the desks.

Suddenly a loud bang issued from the roof above. "Peeves, get back here." Screeched Filch.

The whole class stopped and Professor Slughorn kept babbling on about potions. "Would any one like to tell me what this potion is?"

Hermione felt a surge of energy like always and was the first to shoot her hand in the air. Professor Slughorn released the lid of the cauldron. "Professor its a love potion one of the strongest potions in Wizarding history and one of the most dangerous. It isn't long term so most people end up walking away from the person who gave them the love potion in the first place. The potion smells different for every person for example I smell fresh cut grass, new parchment, spearmint toothpaste and..." Hermione nearly said something to the whole class that would be extremely embarrassing.

Draco glared at Hermione knowing she had left a smell out. A smell rush to Draco's nose it was the smell of fresh green apples, his mothers candy, fresh air and Hermione's hair...

Hermione ignored him and turned to face Professor Slughorn. Once everyone left including Professor Slughorn. Draco saw Potter and Weasley he strode over to them and drew out his wand. Ron grabbed Pansy's hand and pulled her behind him. Hermione heard shouts from the unsupervised classroom as she left.

Quietly walking to the door she heard voice and pressed her ear against the door.

"Potter lets get a thing or two straight don't ever think it's okay to sit on my desk again or I'll kill Weasley. Actually I'll do it now."

Draco threatened and pointed his wand at Weasley's chest. He had just said "Avada" when Hermione threw the door and jumped in front of Ron.

"Alarte Decendar" Draco shouted changing the spell not even realising Hermione was at the end of it.

Hermione felt dramatically sick as she was thrown high into the air. Landing back down on the stone floor she tried to find her wand but her hands were so numb that she couldn't move or feel anything.

"What have you done. Malfoy you can't just going around trying to hurt people. Look at Hermione she needs to be taken to the hospital wing immediately." Yelled Harry.

Ron felt like he was in the wrong place so he hurried away with Pansy following him. Draco yelled, "move it Potter or this time I'll hurt you."

Harry ran to the Gryfindor tower telling everything that had happened to Seamus and Dean. " I do hope she's alright." Muttered Seamus.

______________________________________

Draco looked at Hermione who was in pain. 5 seconds past and Hermione saw Draco's arm extend, which then wrapped around her back. Draco lifted Hermione in his arms looking down at her she fell unconscious.

Rushing to the Hospital wing Draco noticed Madame Pomfrey looked very angry. "Malfoy why did you bring Miss Granger here like this?"

Not waiting for and answer she directed Malfoy to lay Hermione on the hospital bed.

Madam Pomfrey drew the curtains shoving Draco out. Feeling completely idiotic Draco ran out of the hospital wing and to the astronomy tower.

It was hours until a single sound occurred. Footsteps issued from the stairs and a girl with fire red hair stood at the top of the stairs. She glared at Malfoy and sat next to him.

"Malfoy I know you obviously don't like me but I have something important to tell you. Hermione has been updated. Malfoy what on earth did you do? If it gets worse she may need to be transferred to St Mungo's. Malfoy I know you love Hermione and you might think she doesn't love you but wherever she goes she wants you to be there all the way. Even if that means she transfers to St Mungo's. I heard Dumbledore speaking to Madame Pomfrey and he said it was a spell that wouldn't do this much damage, apparently there has been dark magic that did it."

Draco stood up and arrogantly pushed Ginny out of his way, he was shattered. Only Hermione knew his dark magic and if Dumbledore knew this could mean he could be expelled.

In the hospital wing Hermione could feel the broken peices in her heart but felt as if she could do nothing about it. Hermione couldn't feel her back or her legs, but she could feel her fingers. Suddenly Draco pushed the hospital wing door open and ran to Hermione's side. "I'm bloody sorry for all that I've messed up. It wont happen again because I'll definately be expelled tommorow and you will never see my stupid face again. I love you and I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry but I had to tell you even if you cant see or hear me. Goodbye Granger..."

The next day Draco was asked to go to Dumbleodores office, freaked out he tried to escape Hogwarts but was captured by Proffesor Snape. Now he was sitting in front of the old man with the silver beard. "Draco, I need you to tell the truth, it is important that you do as it will help Miss Granger. Are you a..." Dumbledore said in a hushed voice but was interuptted by Proffesor Snape.

"A death Eater?"

Draco fiddled with his hands not wanting the moment to come but it had to come eventually.

_________________________________________

Hey Readers,

there has been a lot going on lately so sorry I couldn't update. But here this part is so I hope you enjoyed it. I also want to clarify that there is heartbrake in this story and it is definately not how you would picture a fairytale. I have a lot of ideas on the next book so please stick around for that.

comment

vote

Message me anytime...

_Ashy