Real Best Friends

Hey everyone I've decided each week to do shout outs because I'm starting to post way more so I can Finnish the story off and start another one.  I enjoy writing it and I hope you enjoy reading it.

____________________________________

Hermione muttered several jinxes that hit Harry. She grabbed Draco's hand and the two sprinted down Diagon Alley. Leaving Harry injured, Ginny scared, Ron yelling things at Hermione and Draco.

Molly and Arthur walked out of the 'Wizard wheezes' and saw there childrens brilliant red hair, but they didn't see Harry until they approached. "Harry! Harry! What's happened?" Arthur said quickly.

Ron said angrily "Malfoy and his girlfriend. They jinxed Harry and ran."

Molly didn't see Hermione "Ron wheres Hermione shouldn't she be here?"

"Well she is. okay she is with Malfoy." Ron said getting angrier by the second.

"I thought you said Malfoy went with his girlfriend?" Molly asked.

"Hermione is MALFOYS GIRLFRIEND!" Ron yelled.

________________________________________________

"Draco. I'm so sorry that was all my fault." Hermione tried wipping the blood from his nose with napkin. Draco sighed. "Hermione will you come to Borgin and Burkes with me?"

"Why do you have to go there?" Hermione asked curiously.

"It's the vanishing cabinet I was telling you about." Draco said.

Draco and Hermione still were holding hands as they walked down to Knockturn Alley. It was hard enough to do the task let alone bring Hermione into it.

___________________________________________

"Thank you." Breathed Harry.

"I can't believe Hermione did this to you." Ginny said hugging Harry.

"She is absolutely mental that one." Ron said kicking a rock.

Arthur and Molly were extremely shocked about what Ginny, Ron, Harry said happened.

Harry, grabbed Ron's hand and Ginny's and ran in the direction Hermione and Draco went. Ginny saw a glimpse of blonde hair and followed it. Soon the three were in seeing distance of Hermione and Draco. Then they both disapeared into Borgin and Burkes.

_______________________________________________

"It's a creepy place down here isn't it." Hermione was staring at the place called Knockturn Alley. She noticed there was barely anyone down there. Hermione tightened her grip on Draco's hand. Draco smiled when he felt her hand tighten unto his.

Borgin and Burkes was a very ancient shop. It had a large chest like the ones on pirate ships. Hermione saw some fingers and sculls. Draco saw Borgin walking towards Hermione and him. "What do you want? Arrgh Mr Malfoy good to see you. And this is?" Borgin greeted.

Draco didn't want to tell him that it was Hermione Granger so he muttered something to Hermione that Borgin couldn't hear. "Penelope Clearwater" Hermione said confidently.

"Oh I thought you were- It doesn't matter. Well it's a pleasure to meet you Penelope. Any friend of the Malfoy's are a friend of mine."

"Well Borgin we are actually here for some Dark business. The Dark Lord want's me to fix the vanishing cabinet at Hogwarts." Draco said quickly.