The leter

Hey readers.  Thank you for showing appreciation towards my stories.  If you know anyone at all who would love a dramione story please tell them. *hugs*
Well I'll let you read...
__________________________________________

The trip back to the burrow was extremely awrkward Hermione was in a seperate mininstry car to all the others. Molly had told her that Hermione should ride back to the burrow alone. Hermione felt weird as if she was in a limo but more alone. The tinted black windows of the car matched the black paint job.

Hermione thought about Draco all the way back. Not only had Draco changed but Hermione had to. Hermione couldn't wait to get back to Hogwarts and spend time with Draco. It felt as if no one in the world but Draco cared for her. Was the dream meant to warn her or did it have another meaning. Hermione quickly rememebered back to the morning when Draco saw Hermione crying in her sleep. She forgot to tell him about the dream. This was important she needed to tell him and she knew it.

"You may get out now Miss Granger." said the driver.

Hermione steped out and ran up to the room Ginny and Hermione shared. Ginny was walking up the stairs and opened her bedroom door and saw Hermione sitting on the bed deep in thought. Ginny felt as if her best friend was under a curse. That's it. she screamed inside her head.

Launching downstairs Ginny yelled out "Hermione could be under the imperius curse." Ron was dissapointed at his younger sister for even thinking that. Harry's face brightened and he quickly went to ask Mr Weasley if it was possible.

"Harry I know you are upset about Hermione's dramatic changes in behaviour but it's almost impossible for Hermione to be under it. She lives in a muggle neighbourhood and it's really unlikely. Sorry Harry." Arthur said.

Harry told the others and everything went from worse to terrible. There was a scream coming from Ginny's room. All the Weasley's including Harry ran upstairs to see what on earth was going on. Suddenly everyone looked at Hermione who was in major pain and not to mention terror faced in shock.

There was a knife with blood on the floor. Everyone was shocked Hermione was swelling up with tears. "Who did this? Who did this?" Hermione shreiked.

Molly told all the teenagers to get her healing kit. "Hermione what happened Dearie?"

"I was putting away my bags from Diagon Alley in the closet when a knife soared through the air and it go in the back of my hand. I swear I didn't do anything it appeared out of no where." Hermione said feeling her hand sting.

Ginny felt terrible it had been her closet she lent to Hermione. No one was guilty but there was something weird going on.

Molly bandaged Hermione's hand up while spreading liquid mixtures around the cut.

_________________________________________

At the Manor Draco and his mother Narcissa were having a argument in the dinning room. "Mother please I'm not in any position to speak about it right now."

"Draco I'm worried about your saftey. It's worse now that the Dark Lord has you." Narcissa yelled.

"Mother I told you nothing happened. I just went for a walk that's all." Draco snapped.

"I think for now on we need to do everything together. Your fathers a mess and Draco you have become one of them. I know your father thinks it's ok but I am worried about you." Narcissa cried tears streaming down her face.

Draco had enough of arguing with his mother let alone what she did when she found out he had go away from her at Diagon Alley. "Draco do you realise how scared I was when you left." Narcissa scollded.

"Mother leave it. I had to do business okay and all you do is wander the shops all day. Your unbelievable."

Draco strode out of the dinning room and up the staircase to his bedroom, he slammed the door shut.

_______________________________________

No one talked at the dinner table of the Weasley house. Everyone sat there deep in thoughts. Ginny was most horrified of course. Who would do such a thing? Ron no but Hermione was in the room when we go upstairs. Was it Harry but that also couldn't work. It wasn't me and there is no one in the house that couldn't possibly have done it. Harry felt extremely guilty and played back what happened at Diagon Alley. Ron felt extremely guilty when he said he loved Hermione in front of Draco, she snapped back saying she never had loved him like that. Hermione was feeling hurt that Harry made her chose between the best friends who had been friends since year 1 or Draco who had always been a big bully calling her names and then he started finally soften up. Draco understood her and her best friends didn't they were to busy with talking about Voldemort or something weird that had happened.

After dinner Ginny, Ron and Harry left Hermione with worried Molly and Arthur. "Hermione. Can I have a word?" Arthur said with concern in his voice.

"Of course Mr Weasley." Hermione croaked feeling nervous.

"Harry said you jinxed him. Is that true?" Arthur said not wanting Hermione to say yes.

"Well- I- y- yes" Hermione croaked.

Arthur tried not to change his face to shock but Hermione could see it in his eyes.

"Hermoine quickly before you go to bed I want to ask something. Harry said something about you being Malfoys-" Arthur started but trailed off.

"Oh that. Mr Weasley it's all because something happedned over the holidays. Draco and I ran into each other and we talked for a while. It was in a muggle cafe. It's so incredible how a person can change" Hermione lied.

"But it's nothing serious." Hermione hastily added.

"Very well. Just promise me when you go back to Hogwarts to stay safe. I know Harry would've told you that Malfoy is not to be trusted. I understand his judgement but Hermione if anything happens that is strange tell someone before it's to late. Ok?" Arthur was extremely tired and said "Goodnight" an left Hermione in the empty room. Molly was doing something in the kitchen and Hermione decided to go upstairs.

She heard voices on the stairs, "Hermione is unbelievabe. We need to do something to them Malfoy and Hermione. I think we should set Malfoy up."

"Don't Harry. Please I love Hermione like I really love her and all she does is snap in my face and leave me."

Hermione went into Ginny's room noticing she must've be up there with the others. Quickly she got a quill and some parchment and started writing a letter to Ron.

Dear Ron,

I know you hate me right now and I completely understand. Ron I wan't you to know I love you to. Like more than best friends, but now you are angry for me having to pick I had to make the right decision. It was to leave you and Harry for Draco. You must be utterly confused why I did this. If you don't know Draco and I bumped into each other in a muggle cafe. He was with no one and I was with no one. Draco asked me to join him so I just said "Yes." We talked for what seemed like hours. It's like I felt we'd known each other forever. I'm just telling you Ron I did love you.

-Hermione

Hermione paced the room thinking if she should give it to him. Finally she gave in and decided to give it to Ron.

_________________________________________

Ron who was sitting with Ginny and Harry looked up and saw Hermione, he's face turned into a angry ball of fire.

_________________________________________

Hey readers.  I'm pretty sure next chapter is on Hogwarts so the boring chapters will be know more.  I enjoy writing at Hogwarts because it's so magical.

-Ashy