Introduction

Tengen Uzui: God of Greed and Sound.

Is very loud and can resemble greed. Tends to get three wives all the time, if they due he finds another three.

Rengoku Kyojuro:God of the sun and fire.

Is also very loud,is kind. Kinda oblivious, he has to raise the sun each morning.

Sanemi Shinazugawa: God of wind and Weather.

Is very angry all the time. Tends to let his powers lose control when angry.

Obanai Iguro: God of evil and serpents.

Can be vexing, and rude. He is in love with another god(we all know who). He has a pet snake.

Muichiro Tokito: God of mist and chaos.

Has memory loss, also oblivious. Tends to forget a lot. Does like to cause chaos but forgets why.

Himejima Gyomei: God of earth and stone.

Is blind but that doesn't stop him from being a God. He is wise and calm.

Shinobu Kocho: God of wisteria and insects.

Is hard working, and is very smart. Sh is very kind to her fellow gods and cares for them a lot.

Misturi Kanroji: God of love and beauty.

She is a big extrovert. Loves everyone and is always kind. She never fails to put a smile on someone's face (except one person🌊).

Tomioka Giyuu: God of The water and moon.

He is quite, he keeps to himself and is actually depressed. Heperfers to he alone since he is the only one that remembers his sad life before he became a God and it haunts him. He works with Rengoku as he is the one that raises the moon when the sun goes down.

Master Kayaga:God of all gods.

He is the one that controls the gods. He made them, he gave them their powers. Without him they won't exist.

This is short because it is only the introduction.

Tbc