Frustrating

They were laying in Tomioka's bed, side by side looking at the ceiling.

Sanemi:So why so you need a distraction?

Tomioka:I have something on my mind and it is not going away.

Sanemi: Okay come here.

Sanemi grabbed Tomioka and pulled him ontop of him. Tomioka flashed red.

Tomioka:W-What are you doing?

Sanemi:Distracting you, what else?

Tomioka:......oh......

Sanemi started to run his fingers along Tomioka's back. It was like a calming affect to him, like all he could do was focus on Sanemi.

Sanemi:I like this.

Tomioka:This is helping you too?

Sanemi:Yeah, it is making me sleepy.

Tomioka:Me too....

Sanemi:You mind if I sleep here tonight?

Tomioka:Go ahead.......

They fell asleep. The next day.

Tomioka's thoughts:

Why is my window open? The light is peaking through.

What am i laying on? It feels hard but soft at the same time. Something is wrapped around me to. It is holding me tight.

Tomioka slowly flutters his eyes open and sees a smirking Sanemi looking down at him.

He grabbed Tomioka and pulled him closer. Tomioka was trying to push off of him with his arms.

Sanemi:Aw. Why now? You seemed to wanted to hold onto me in your sleep?

Tomioka:I didn't know you were holding me.

Sanemi:Oh so what about last night?

Tomioka:It was the spur of the moment!

He finally got out of Sanemi's hold and went to the bathroom and before he shut the door he glared at Sanemi.

Sanemi cackled and Tomioka slammed the door shut. He turned on the shower and stepped in.

As he thought of Sanemi he conducted another problem. He cursed at himself and sighed as he knew it would only go away if he dealt with it.

So he repeated his action from 3 days ago.

When he got out he had a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair down. Water dripped down his body as he opened the bathroom door.

He looked up and Sanemi was sitting up on the side of his bed smirking at him.

Tomioka:What?

Sanemi:What happened in the shower?

Tomioka:Me showering, what else?

He went to his closet and started to get his clothes, towel still around his waist.

Sanemi:It didn't sound that way~

Sanemi was right behind Tomioka bodies pressed together.

Tomioka:Sanemi, I am an adult. I'm not here to play little kid games.

Sanemi:Sorry to break this to you Giyuu~ little kids won't play these games. They are to innocent for what I am about to do to you~

He whispered next to Tomioka's ear nibbling the side of it. Tomioka's ears and faces started to heat up.

He went down towards his neck. Placing kisses then bites after. Tomioka felt frozen he couldn't move. He was so flushed and was slowly getting frustrated.

Sanemi:So how do you feel right now Tomioka?

Tomioka:Frustrated....

Sanemi:Oh? Do I make you frustrated? Last time I was here you were frustrated, am I just really that frustrating?

Tomioka:You are... but not in the way you think...

Sanemi:Oh so I don't annoy you and get on your nerves?

Tomioka:Oh you do.

Sanemi:Then what do you mean by frustrated?

Tomioka turned around and Sanemi put his hands down looking at Tomioka confused.

Tomioka took a step forward and put his hands on Sanemi's chest.

Tomioka:....You......make me sexually frustrated....

He closed the gap between them pressing his lips onto Sanemi's looking him in the eyes.

He pulled away as Sanemi did not move or make any reaction to the kiss.

Sanemi's eyebrows furrowed and he glared at Tomioka.

Tomioka:S-sane-!? Sanemi!? What are you doing!?

He threw Tomioka over his shoulder and went to the bed dropping him on it and then crawling on top of him.

Smashing his lips onto his and aggressively kissing him. He bit down on Tomioka's bottom lip making it bleed a little bit. Tomioka gasped and opened his mouth, Sanemi taking this chance to slid his tounge into Tomioka's mouth.

Tomioka looked up into Sanemi's eyes who had a menacing aura in them. Sanemi's hands went down and unwrapped the towel around Tomioka's waist.

He pulled away and looked down at Giyuu's member. It was rock hard and already dripping with pre-cum. Sanemi smirked and wrapped his hand around it and ran his thumb over the tip.

Sanemi:So Giyuu~ top or bottom.

Tomioka:What?

Sanemi:Well I don't know your preferences but to be honest you feel like a bottom, so you want me to fuck you?

Tomioka:P-please fuck me S-sanemi.

Sanemi was shocked he had never seen this side of Tomioka. He never thought Tomioka had a side like this. A side that wanted to be dominated, a side that wanted to be ruined. Sanemi smiled he was never gonna let this chance go. He wanted this he needed it.

He kissed Tomioka's tip and licked the pre-cum off Tomioka gasped at this. Sanemi took off his shirt and his pants. He licked his fingers and lined them up with Tomioka's hole. He stuck them in stretching Tomioka out. Tomioka was holding back whimpers of pleasure. Once Sanemi was satisfied he took his member out and spit on his hand and wrapped it around his member lubing it up and he then lined it up with Tomioka's hole and pushed it in slowly.

Tomioka bit his bottom lip but little did he know that it won't be long before he let's put loud moans caused by Sanemi.

Tbc