Peachy

As Sanemi continued to push his member in Tomioka's tight little hole, he wrapped his hand around Tomioka's member. Pumping it so Giyuu could feel pleasure there too. He started to thrust his hips back and forth abusing Tomioka's hole.

Tomioka was moaning louder by the second. It has been a long time since he has been fucked or even topped. His legs were shaking his back was arched. Sanemi was doing everything perfect.

Sanemi went down and picked Giyuu up fucking him while sitting up. Seeing Giyuu bounce up and down in his lap made him harder.

He pushed his lips onto Giyuu's and their tounges swirled around in each other's mouth. Giyuu had his hands on Sanemi's back sctraching it up from ever thrust.

A single more thrust and Giyuu had came all over him and Sanemi. Sanemi stopped moving and pulled away. Giyuu breath heavy as Sanemi's member was still in him. He straightened his legs and rested his head on Sanemi's shoulder.

Sanemi:Ah uh, Giyuu it doesn't work like that.

He grabbed Giyuu's legs and pulled them closer they wrapped around Sanemi's waist. Giyuu lifted his head in shock.

Tomioka:Wha-!?

He slammed Giyuu's back into the mattress before he could finish his word. He started to thrust hard into Giyuu like before. Giyuu a moaning mess.

He lifted one of Giyuu's legs and put it on his shoulder to get more access. From his hard thrust it wasn't long before Giyuu had came again this time Sanemi following right behind him.

Sanemi stopped moving and took Giyuu's leg off his shoulder. He let his body fall barely holding itself above Giyuu with his elbows.

Both breathing heavily didn't say anything nor move for about a minute, until Sanemi got up, he looked down at Giyuu.

Sanemi:...Hey thank you Giyuu.......I um gotta go though....

Tomioka:.....oh...okay...see you later.....

He got dressed really quick and walked out of the room, before Tomioka even moved he waited to see if Sanemi was joking and would come back. He was waiting for something.

Then he heard his front door shut and close. He didn't know why but this part didn't feel good. The sex was amazing but why? Why did this part hurt?

Was he expecting Sanemi to stay?

Yes he was, he wanted Sanemi to atleast be a fucking decent person and help him with aftercare.

He got up pissed and went to his shower and got ready he had work later that afternoon.

And so that is what he did, he got ready for work and went. He didn't think about Sanemi. Because when he did it made him mad. He felt it Sanemi used him for sex and that was it.

He was in the life guard tower monitoring nothing.

Tomioka:one day I need work there is no work for me to do.

He got up and went to check the clip board of the schedule and who is on standby, etc. He went outside though as the life guard tower gets hot in the sun. He stood on the stairs and was reading it.

With Sanemi he was walking to the lifeguard tower oblivious of his mistake. He went stood infront of the first step and looked up at Tomioka who had knew he was there but didn't give two shits that he was there.

Sanemi:Giyuu. How are you?

Tomioka:Peachy.

He opened the door to the lifeguard tower and slammed it shut behind him locking it so Sanemi can't open it.

Sanemi stood there shocked. Giyuu was never this mad before what did he do he asked himself? They both wanted the sex so why was he mad at Sanemi?

Confused Sanemi went up the stairs knocked on the lifeguard tower door. The door unlocked and Giyuu stood there with a sour expression.

Tomioka:How can I help you sir?

Sanemi:Is there anything wrong Giyuu?

Tomioka:No like I said I'm "peachy". Now is there something I could do for you?

Sanemi:You don't seem peachy, you seemed right out pissed. Tell me what happened. Was it from this morning, because you were the one the indicated the sex, so I don't get why you are pissed?

Tomioka:How about this? Ask someone that can help you understand what you did wrong first then come talk to me. But for now. Go away.

He slammed the door locking it again.

Sanemi was even more confused and he walked down the stairs and off the beach.

Sanemi:Talk to who? Who would listen and not say shit?

Misturi:Oh hello Sanemi! How are you?

She was walking down a path it was obvious she was going to the beach.

Sanemi:Are you going to the beach?

Misturi:Yes, don't tell anyone yet, I am going to apply to be a life guard. The Cafe I worked at closed down so I am going to see Tomioka right now.

Sanemi:Oh your busy....can u ask you something when you get back?

Misturi:Sure, I will see you later then!

Sanemi:Thanks...

She walked down to the beach and went to the office where the lifeguards go. She asked the front desk lady for "Tomioka Giyuu" they told her he was in the tower and so she went to the tower.

She went to the open the door but couldn't since it was locked.

Misturi:Tomioka-San?

The door unlocked quickly and was opened she saw Tomioka and smiled.

Misturi:Hello Tomioka-San! How are you?

Tomioka:I'm well, how are you Kanroji?

Misturi:I'm good, I came here today because the Cafe I worked at closed down and I was wondering if you could help me sign up to be a life guard?

Tomioka went silent for a second and was thinking of something.

Tomioka:Yes, but under one condition.

Misturi:What is it?

Tomioka:I need to talk to you about something that happened this morning. Come in.

She walked in and they both sat down.

Misturi:So what did you want to talk about?

.....

Misturi:HE DID WHAT!?

Tomioka:please calm down.

Tbc