An Inconvenience

Rengoku:Hey it is a full moon tonight.

Every full moon the gods will go put on to the beach for the full day and have fun. It is to honor there God brother Tomioka.

Obanai:Why do we do this every time? He left us, said he hated us, but we still honor him.

Uzui:Cause he is our family whether, you or him likes it or not.

Misturi:Yes and the beach is also really fun.

Muichiro:I miss Tomioka.

Shinobu:I do to Muichiro, maybe one day he will come back.

Gyomei:I'm sure he will.

Sanemi:Enough being sad let us go to the beach.

Manager:Tomioka would you mind covering the whole day, with breaks of course?

Tomioka:Why?

Manager:Well the girl that was supposed to be managing your tower got injured and someone needs to manage your tower.

Tomioka:Fine.

He walked out of the building and went to his tower. He didn't like the fact it was only called his tower because he was the employee of the month.

He walked in and checked the sign in, the rest of them were on patrol.

He sighed and watched the waters from the window.

The gods who are coming to the beach today were finally here.

Misturi:Thank God we are near a life guard tower incase Muichiro gets lost again.

Muichiro:Huh?

They set up there stuff and sat in a circle, they held hands and closed their eyes.

Misturi:Hello we call today wishing that our fellow God brother is healthy and happy, wherever he may be.

Shinobu:We thank him for the water that he grants us everyday.

Rengoku:We thank him for the moon that he rises every night.

Sanemi:We wish one day he re turns to us.

Obanai:Thank you God of the water and the moon.

They all opened their eyes and put their hands down.

Misturi:Okay now let's have fun.

They all started to do their own thing and were simply having fun.

Tomioka was bored and was spinning in a chair.

The walkey talkey went off and he grabbed it.

Walkey Talkey: Hello is anyone from tower 1 there? Over.

Tomioka:Yes this is tower 1. Over.

Walkey Talkey: There seems to be a disturbance in your waters.Over.

Tomioka stood up and grabbed the binoculars and looked through them. His eyes widened.

Tomioka:Call me an ambulance there is a child out to far struggling with the waves! Over.

He put the walkey talkey down and grabbed his stuff.

Some random civilian:Hey there is a kid drowning!

The gods looked up and into the water. There was a kid drowning now.

Obanai:Do we help them, or it the life guard going?

Sanemi:They are coming out now.

Misturi:I'll be honest, that life guard looks hot.

Obanai:Misturi!?

Misturi:What it is my honest opinion?

The life guard grabbed the board and started to paddle out into the water.

Random Cavillain:Hey that is Tomioka Giyuu, right?

Random Cavillain 2:Yeah! He is so hot!

Random Cavillain:Maybe we can get a photo after.

Misturi:Do you think that is actually Tomioka?

Shinobu:We will have to wait and see.

Tomioka:Damn how far out did this kid go? I'll have to jump into the water.

He jumped off the board and now under water he opened his eyes and used his powers to get to the boy.

He held the now unconscious boy above the water and with one arm swam to the board.

He put him on it and guided him and the boy who was on the board back to shore.

Once on shore he started to do CPR since the boy wasn't breathing.

He ended up using his hands to push the water out of the boys body making him gain conscious and start to breath again. The ambulance finally showed up and took the boy to the hospital.

Random Cavillain:Hey can we get a picture?

Tomioka:Umm sure? I guess.

They stood side by side of him and raised the phone up. He didn't even smile but just raised his hand up and did a peace sign.

Random Cavillain:Ah! Your so hot. Thank you.

Tomioka:Ummmm......your welcome?

They walked away and he grabbed the board dragging it back to the tower.

Sanemi:Hey Tomioka?

Tomioka:Can I help you?

He looked at them, he knew who they were but he chose not to say anything.

Misturi:How have you been?

Tomioka:Good I guess, I'm sorry do I know you?

Uzui:Ah? I see your playing dumb.

He was but he wasn't gonna admit that.

Obanai:Stop faking it asshole.

Tomioka:Excuse me?

Shinobu:Tomioka Giyuu, God of the water and the moon.

Tomioka:What?

Muichiro:Stop it please!

He ran up and hugged Tomioka.

He looked down and Muichiro and sighed.

Tomioka:I get off at 8, I will talk to about who you think I am. Sorry kid I got to go.

He put his hand on Muichiro's head and he let go looking up at him.

Sanemi:It is not about who we think you are it is about who we know you are.

Shinobu:What he means to say is that we will wait for you after your shift.

Tomioka:Whatever.

He walked away dragging the board to the tower and went inside.

He sighed as he never thought they would be here today, or anyday, he didn't know they even lived in the same area as him. He rubbed his temple now growing a head ache from the inconvenience he will have to deal with after work.

To him there entire existence was an inconvenience for him all they did was get in his way.

Tbc.