Getting "Busy"

Sanemi didn't sleep a wink. He waited for Tomioka to wake up. He even checked to see if Genya was actually asleep or not a few times.

Tomioka hadn't woken up in all hours of the night and from how tierd Sanemi was he fell asleep in their bed.

It was around 7 in the Moring. Tomioka's eyes fluttered open and he was quick to scan his surroundings. He saw Sanemi asleep next to him. And an empty room.

He smiled and gently brushed a few loose strands of hair out of Sanemi's face.

He was quick to get out of bed but his legs felt like noodles he held onto the bed for support but his legs were really tierd but he wanted a coffee. So to not wake Sanemi up he got on the floor and crawled to the kitchen. Where he got up using the counter.

Little known to him he was being followed by Sanemi who had woken up to Tomioka pushing strands away from his face.

He smiled as he watched Tomioka crawl on the floor and all the way to the kitchen. He found it funny when Tomioka used his counter to help him pick up his body off the floor.

He watched Tomioka making his coffee while wobbling. He was going to go back to the bedroom but Sanemi watched as disappointment speard across his lovers face. He could not get back to the room with that cup in his hand.

Sanemi couldn't take the cuteness anymore and finally walked up and pick Giyuu up off the floor gently so he wouldn't drop his coffee.

Tomioka:Sanemi? When did you wake up?

Sanemi:When you were messing with my hair.

Tomioka:Asshole, you were awake that whole time but you didn't help me?

Sanemi:oh, yeah. It was funny.

He sat him gently on the bed.

Tomioka:Is Genya okay? Like did it work?

Sanemi:Yeah Yeah, he is with Muichiro in the guest bedroom. Now give me some love.

He stared at Giyuu who stared at his coffee then him and then his coffee again.

Tomioka:Sorry Sanemi.

He stared drinking the coffee.

Sanemi:You picked Coffee!? Over me!?

Tomioka:Yes, and once it is all gone you will be picked next.

He drank his coffee enjoying the taste of it in the morning. Sanemi rested his head on Giyuu's shoulder. Looking up at him. Pouting at him.

After a few minutes Tomioka moved and put the cup on the side table. Sanemi realized it was empty now and smiled.

But it faded when Tomioka tried to get out of bed. Sanemi pulled him back down.

Sanemi:Nooooo, where are you going?

Tomioka:I'm afraid of stinking up the bed because I smell like sea water, I wish to take a shower.

Sanemi smirked and pulled Tomioka down and towered over him. He admired the man's features.

Sanemi:You don't have to worry about that. I already took care of it last night.

He went down and kissed Giyuu's lips. Giyuu was shocked and flustered. He started to kiss down Giyuu's body. He was wearing a robe that Sanemi put on him. As Sanemi go closer to Giyuu's member Giyuu bent his knees and stopped Sanemi from going further by pulling on his hair keeping him in place. He had just kissed Giyuu's belly button.

Sanemi:Come on Giyuu~ little Giyuu wants it so let him have it~

Shivers went up Giyuu's spine as he felt Sanemi press his thumb down on Giyuu's member. He tightened his grip on Sanemi's hair and he let out a few breathy moans.

Sanemi:Come on Giyuu, what will it be~

Giyuu let the hold on Sanemi's hair go and Sanemi smiled. He opened the robe and started to kiss Giyuu's erect member. Giyuu covered his mouth to muffle the noises because Genya and Muichiro were in the other room sleeping still.

Sanemi smiled and dragged his tounge up Giyuu's shaft and then he took the whole thing in his mouth.

Giyuu gasped and bit down on his lip to hide the noise the best he could.

Sanemi looked up at Giyuu who was hiding his face and he was bobbing his head up and down. It wasn't long before Giyuu released into Sanemi's mouth. As he released it was followed by a loud but muffled moan. Sanemi stood up and plopped down on the bed beside Giyuu.

Tomioka:.....You asshole...

Sanemi:Awww, but I'm your asshole.

He kissed Giyuu on the lips. Giyuu kissed back then climbed ontop of Sanemi.

Sanemi:Are you sure? Your still pretty weak.

Tomioka:Sanemi, I haven't had your dick in me in two days. I want you two break my legs more then they already are.

He grinded his hips forward and Sanemi's breath hitched and he let out a few soft groans.

Sanemi:Heh. Alright then. But you have to keep quiet.

Giyuu smiled and his hands went down Sanemi's body and into his pants. He pulled Sanemi's member out and lifted himself up above Sanemi and he slowly eased down onto him.

Giyuu bit his lip as he went all the way down.

Sanemi:Wow, good boy. You did it all without me stretching you out. Now bounce.

Giyuu smiled and proceeded to do what Sanemi told him to do.

Giyuu closed his eyes and he tried really hard to keep and the noises in. So he only let out small whimpers or muffled moans.

His mind was full of Sanemi and his member. All he could think about was making Sanemi release inside him.

Genya was in the next room crying. Since Tomioka's mind was still being shared with him, any thoughts Tomioka would put his full focus on would be shared with him. So he knew exactly what was happening in the other room between his master and his brother.

Muichiro:Genya? What is wrong?

Genya:It seems Tomioka and Sanemi....are um getting "busy" in their room and mine and Tomioka's minds are still shared so I can hear what he is thinking about right now. And it is not Butterflies and Daisy's.

Muichiro:Ugh, gross!

Muichiro stuck his tounge out and climbed on top of Genya the both of them falling into the bed.

Tbc