Ashamed

Genya:What's wrong Tomioka?

Tomioka:I'm so sorry.

He stood up and looked at Genya panicked.

Genya:What are you talking about? What are you sorry for?

Muichiro:Giyuu? What happened?

Tomioka:I'll explain later. I need to uhh go...

He walked away quickly past the crowed and other gods.

Sanemi:Giyuu? Where are you going?

Tomioka:I did something bad and to make sure it isn't really bad I gotta go talk to Master. Watch the kids for me, I'll be back later.

Sanemi:Wait! What did you do that was so bad!? Giyuu! Come back!

Obanai:I don't see anything wrong? He saved Genya and he seems fine.

Uzui:The water is becoming panicked. He is definitely worried about something.

Giyuu walked towards a hidden little spot. It was hidden behind some rocks. It was a little beach. He sat in the sand and crossed his legs. Taking a deep breath in and out he connected his mind to the Master.

Master?

Yes Giyuu?

Master, I need help. I did something bad.

How bad?

I may have ruined Genya Shinazugawa's life. I bled into his mouth.

Oh that is bad.

Master Kayaga was quick to get to earth he now stood infront of Tomioka who was still sitting.

Master:It is bad because your blood has been Toxic since you got eaten.

Tomioka:What do I do? Genya Shinazugawa is Sanemi's brother but he doesn't know that. I only know it because of my dreams.

Master:Well, we will go to your apartment they are all there right now. I will take the others and leave you alone with Genya. I want you to reveal him the truth about his real family and your blood. And what could happen. Then you will explain to everyone else what has happened.

Tomioka:Yes, Master.

He stood up and looked down.

Tomioka:He will be alright though right?

Master:If he powers through the blood and nothing happens you will be fine. But if you see any signs of him being poisoned I want you to transfer more blood. You will make him a toxic God. Doing this means you will have to share those dreams, he will remember everything about his past lives and the rest of theirs and yours. Do you understand what could happen?

Tomioka:Yes Master. Let's hope he is not infected by my cursed blood.

They walked to Tomioka's apartment and he opened the door and stood in the door way as everyone in the livingroom stared at him and the master.

Sanemi:Giyuu, what happened?

Obanai:It must really been bad if the master is now involved.

Master:Yes but this situation lies in Tomioka's hands. Please all but Genya come with me. There is something Tomioka has to say to Genya.

Sanemi:Is everything okay Master?

He walked up and held Giyuu's hands in his but Giyuu did not look him in the face ashamed by his own actions. Even though it was merely an accident.

Master:Yes you all will know soon but this is something the two have to discuss on their own.

They all left except Genya. Giyuu watch as Muichiro walked by looking at him worried.

Once all but Giyuu and Genya were out. The master shut the door.

Genya:Is everything okay Mr.Tomioka?

Tomioka:-Um, j-just Tomioka is fine. I guess. B-but how are you? From earlier I mean?

He was nervous, and it was obvious. He was stuttering over his own words and fiddling with his fingers, he even was avoiding Genya's eye contact.

Genya:I'm fine, I know you a God, especially the God of water but are you alright?

Tomioka:I-I'm fine. It is j-just you drowned and I had to do CPR and um chest compressions. They can break ribs so I just wanted to see if you were alright. But it seems you are so that is um good.

Genya:There is something wrong isn't there?

Tomioka:That obvious?

Genya:You are a very blunt person, I hardly even see you loose your cool, so the fact your acting like this tells me that Yes, there is something wrong.

Tomioka:A billion years ago I had gotten eaten by am evil God. He wanted to rule the earth and kick us off it. He swallowed me and scarred me. I will forever bleed out of the scars in my God form. But my blood is now toxic. Posion basically. Normal God blood isn't supposed to ingested by humans as well we don't know what will happen. But since I have toxic blood there are two paths. The person will power through the posion and live a normal life as a human. But if they start to be deemed posion and they start dying the could die or the God that poisoned them can turn the into what me and the master called a toxic God. They will be half God half human but their God blood will be toxic and posion.

He gulped as he felt Genya still staring at him.

Tomioka:I am taking a lot aren't I? Your right, how out of character for me....

Genya:Earlier at the beach, you were bleeding from your mouth. And you said you did CPR. That means that I ingested your blood didn't I?

Tomioka:Mhmm.

Not trusting real words he noddedand hummed.

Genya:Will I die?

Tomioka:No! Sorry no. If yoir body powers through the posion you will be fine. But you I do see any sign of you being poisoned I will be able to save you. But I need your permission. I will have to give you more blood. You will become half God, half human. It will be a long painful process not to mention your mind set will be uneasy.

Genya:What do you mean?

Tomioka:Oh I guess it is time for that. Genya do you know your last name? Like your real one?

Genya:No? My adoptive parents said it wasn't important and gave me their's. Why?

Tomioka:Well your last name is um Shi-um Shinazugawa...like Sanemi Shinazugawa....

Genya:What?

Tomioka:He is your brother.....in a past life you died in his arms....your soul imprinted on his...meaning that you two will be brothers in every life time...even in this one.

Genya:He is my brother?

Genya looked at Tomioka with a confused and upset look. Tomioka looked at him with apologizing eyes. He blamed himself for this.

"It was all my fault."

He thought over and over again as he beat himself up mentally.

Tbc.