How do you feel?

Sanemi:Then what did you feel?

Tomioka:I'm......not sure.

Sanemi:Your not completing your sentences in one go.

Tomioka:And?

Sanemi:Tomioka, I have spent time with you. I know your lying.

Tomioka's back was pressed against Sanemi's body. Sanemi wrapped his arms around Tomioka and moved his face closer to Tomioka's.

Tomioka:I'm not......I'm not lying.

Sanemi:Are you sure?

Sanemi's hands started to feel up Tomioka's body. Tomioka started to turn red.

Tomioka:Y-yes.

Sanemi:Then answer these questions.

Tomioka just nodded and Sanemi smirked.

Sanemi:What are you feeling right now?

Tomioka:I am feeling........very frustrated right now.

Sanemi:Okay, tell me Tomioka. Would you be mad if I tempted you with a good time?

Tomioka knew what he was talking about.

Flashback:

Sanemi: You know what this is about since you left the room. Now let me see these scars he is telling us about.

Tomioka: No.

Sanemi: Tomioka, now or I strip all of your clothes off and look myself.

Tomioka: Don't temp me with a good time, and they are in my god form not my human one.

End of flashback:

Tomioka: Stop it.

Sanemi:Make me stop. Push me off of you. Stop my hands from touching your body. Tell me if you don't stop me like this how would you want me to stop at all.

Tomioka got out of his arms and slammed Sanemi onto the ground.

Tomioka: Stop with that smart mouth of yours and get out of my apartment.

Sanemi:I suppose I will respect your wishes but I will be back, Giyuu~

He got out from under Tomioka leaving him on the floor and walking out of his apartment shutting the door behind him.

Tomioka's face was reder than red.

Tomioka:That bastard! How dare he-Why did that make me so flustered!?

He got up and went to his bathroom slamming the door behind him. He turned on the shower and stood under the water.

Tomioka's thoughts:

That bastard. I need a cool off and this is the only way. He did get hotter though it kinda makes me.......

As he thought of Sanemi in that way he realized something.

.......Fuck......the mere thought of him is making me act in werid ways.

He looked down at his "problem"

Well I'm not gonna blue ball myself so only one way. Sorry not sorry Sanemi you caused this problem.

He wrapped his hand around his "problem" his mere hand touching it made him feel pleasure.

I haven't been touched like this in a long time, actually it has been a long time since I've done this.

He started to move his hand back and forth on his "problem". He bit his bottom lip trying to hold back his noises. He threw his head back as he felt the pleasure growing. It wasn't long before he released and his "problem" was gone.

But was it? Was his problem really gone?

No because he knew deep down it is still there and will come back. Because Sanemi Shinazugawa always ends up in his life.

They were tied together, after only spending one life time together and it followed him, Sanemi Shinazugawa followed him.

Sanemi:Hey I am home!

Shinobu:So what were you guys talking about?

Sanemi: About the scars, they were bad. Then we started to talk about my scars and my past life.

Shinobu:Wait I know he knows his past lives, but he knows yours?

Sanemi:Not just mine but all of ours. Apparently me and him knew each other. It was my last life before  becoming a God. We were friends.....i guess....

Shinobu:Okay we will talk about this later, go to sleep we have work tomorrow.

Sanemi:Okay.

The went to sleep. Next day.

Sanemi:WHAT!?

Tokito:You heard me the first time.

Sanemi:Enough. You got suspended again! No one is gonna be here today you know that?

Tokito:It is not like I planned to get suspended.

Sanemi:okay I have an idea.

Shinobu:What?

Sanemi:Tomioka is gonna step up to the plate and help with this asshole. Come on I'll take you to him before work.

Tokito:Okay.

Tomioka:Hell no.

They were standing in the tower while Tomioka was sitting down.

Sanemi:um yes. You were gone to long, and it is your turn to take care of him. Fair warning he can be an asshole.

He walked out leaving Tokito with Tomioka.

Tomioka sighed.

Tomioka:Well no one is gonna be here today so I suppose it is alright.

Tokito:Where is everyone?

Tomioka:Beach is closed today, bit I still have to be here incase, some assholes come in.

Tokito:So what are you supposed to do today?

Tomioka:I have to take the board and go out into the water. And I don't trust you here alone so your coming with me.

Tokito:What about the waves?

Tomioka raised his hand and then the waves fell flat.

Tomioka:What waves, I don't see any?

He opened the door and they stepped outside. He grabbed the board and started to walk towards the water.

Tomioka:Tokito, what is wrong?

Muichiro:For you it is Muichiro and I can't swim.

Tomioka:Well ummm Muichiro, I will he there with you and you will sit on the board most of the time. Butto make you feel better I will carry you into the water.

Tokito:Okay!

He ran up to Tomioka and jumped on his back. Tomioka carrying the board and Tokito walked into the water and they went pretty far out but a good distance. He used his powers to keep the board steady and he dried their clothes off.

Tomioka:So how did you get suspended?

Tokito:The other kids don't like me very much.

Tomioka:Why?

Tokito :Because I forget a lot of things and I don't have real parents.

Tomioka:That isn't your fault. What do they say?

Tokito:They call me names, pull my hair, they destroyed my desk and I trashed the classroom and beat them up. But I know it won't stop and it will get worse.

Tomioka:Do you have any friends?

Tokito:Some......but most of them don't understand.

Tomioka:Tell me your friend's names.

Tokito:Okay.......Zenitsu, Nezuko, Tanjiro,Inoske,Aoi,Kanao, oh and.........there is a boy named Genya.....

Tomioka:Oh and this genya figure, how do you feel about him?

Tokito:I like, him......a lot.

Tbc