Being Aggressive

Tomioka:You guys are lucky. I have a guest bedroom with 2 beds. A pull out couch and futons. Don't be loud, good night.

He handed them everything they needed and then went to his bedroom and went to bed.

Muichiro:Hoe's Mad.

Genya:Mui really?

Muichiro:It the truth.

Genya:let's go to bed now, we forgot to tell him we are going to lunch tomorrow with the family. Do we tell him now?

Muichiro:Yeah. Giyuu You Hoe! Come here!

Tomioka:Mui watch your language!

He yelled from his room and then opened the door.

Tomioka:What?

Genya:Sorry to bother but we are all going to lunch tomorrow. With the family, like Obanai, Misturi and the rest of them and they said you are also coming.

He groaned.

Tomioka:Thank you for letting me know Genya, good night.

Genya:Your welcome.

He bowed and Tomioka went back to his bed room. He climbed into bed not caring.

Tomioka:This shit with Sanemi can be dealt with later I'm to tierd to care.

Misturi:Soooo you know why I called you here today?

Sanemi:No, I asked to talk to you?

Misturi:You fucked up pretty bad my guy. But luckily for you I care and I will fix what is happening between you and Giyuu.

Sanemi:You know?

Misturi:Yes when I went to see him, he expressed his concerns about you. And you sir are oblivious.

Sanemi:Excuse Me?

Misturi:Do you know what aftercare is?

Sanemi:No.

Misturi:Well usually when 2 people are done going to pound town they need aftercare, simple things like making sure they are okay, help them clean up, or cuddle them.

Sanemi:OOOOHHH. Fuck! He wanted me to do all that?

Misturi:Sanemi! All people are expected to do that or they are seen as duck heads. Now to not be seen as a dick head tomorrow after lunch I want you to try and fuck Tomioka when he gets home and do some after care! Do you understand!?

Obanai:The fuck is happening?

Misturi:Sanemi didn't do aftercare when he did it with Tomioka. He just said Thank you and left.

Sanemi:Okay it wasn't that bad.

Obanai:Sounds bad. You gonna make it up to him tomorrow after lunch?

Uzui:What's happening?

Sanemi:You know what fuck it let everyone in the house know.

He plopped on the couch threatening himself to not scream into the pillow.

Misturi:Sanemi and Giyuu hooked up but Sanemi left right after doing no form of aftercare.

Rengoku:Wow! Was not expecting this conversation to be here when I got home! Fun!

Uzui:Dude! You messed the actual fuck up! He is probably gonna kill you, if you don't do anything about it.

Sanemi:I know! I contemplated on going over there right now or not but I remembered I can't his entire house is filled with Muichiro and his little rat friends. Whatever their names are.