Welcome My Children

Once there was a man he was the gods of gods. He was very lonely being the only God.

So he wanted to create more gods one that he could have play on a planet he called earth.

So he used his powers and made 9 stones. Each having a carving with the person and their powers. Each of them got 2.

It took 1000 years for the first child to emerge from the stone. Even though it was such a long time he didn't care it was worth the wait knowing he wouldn't be alone.

It was a young boy named Gyomei Himejima he was blind. He was gifted the earth and stone.

Only 500 years later 2 young children emerged from their stones. Both filled with a firey passion.

Their names were Rengoku and Uzui. Uzui was gifted the powers of sound and greed. While Rengoku had powers of fire and the sun.

There were more children emerging out of the stones quicker and quicker. When only 8 children emerge he looked at the ninth and waited with his children.

Soon his children grew up and were not children anymore they ere bow young adults, though Muichiro takes form of a child since chaos comes from young minds.

It was 10,000 years later and the ninth child was still in the stone.

Sanemi:Master why is he taking so long to emerge?

Master:Well Sanemi, it seems he either isn't born yet or he hasn't died. He might be alive in another world right now maybe playing and laughing.

Shinobu:Why can't we go to earth without him?

Master:Look their children, he is the God of the moon and water. You all can't work without the moon and water.

Misturi:The earth would shatter into pieces without him wouldn't it?

Master:Correct, I just hope he emerges soon so you all can play.

That was 1,000 years ago, he hasn't emerged yet and some were losing their patience.

The master stood up from his spot where he always was sitting infront of the stone waiting.

He placed his hands on the stone and rested his forehead on it. He didn't plan to do this but he needed to see what he was doing.

He looked and saw a young boy infront of a monstrous beast. The monster was eating a woman and the young boy was crying. The monster turned to him and pounced on him.

The master quickly pulled his head away not wanting to see his child suffer.

He sighed and waited again on the floor playing with his children. Though the stone started to shake.

Sanemi:Master what is wrong?

Master:I don't know.

Though it stopped and a boy emerged from the stone.

The master held him in his hands. He was asleep in seemed he was crying in his dreams.

Master:Hello little one, wake up now......

The child's eyes started to flutter open and he sat up looking at the man infront of him.

Tomioka:Hello.

Master:Hello Tomioka.

A few thousand years later Tomioka was finally ready to go on earth so were the others. Master kept Tomioka away from the others since he was small and fragile.

Though now he held all his children in his hands and they ascended from their godly home. They were now on a planet that had no life to it.

Master:Welcome My children to Earth. This will be your home now. I will always be with you just call me and I will come.

Sanemi:Are we allowed to go anywhere?

Master:Yes, now once life is created here there will be a spices called humans. They are not like you and can die so be careful with them.

He placed them down on the ground and smiled at them.

Master:Please make this a good place for them and yourselves. See you later my children.

The master left ascending from earth back to his home to watch his children play from above.

Tomioka started to walk away.

Shinobu:Tomioka where are you going.

They followed him and there was a giant crater in the ground.

Misturi:What is that?

Obanai:I'm not sure.

Tomioka sat on his heels and reached his hand out the crater started to be filled with water.

Tomioka:......it's the ocean.......but it needs wind to make it move.

He turned his head to Sanemi.

Sanemi:Fine I'll make it move for you.

He raised his hands and wind filled the space around them. The water began to move making waves.

Shinobu:How interesting.

They looked and Shinobu hand a butterfly on her finger.

Misturi:Gyomei can you make plants and stuff?

Gyomei:I will try for you.

He did and they earth started to fill up with life. But it was dark and clod so it started to freeze.

Tomioka:Rengoku, you have to raise the sun.

Rengoku:Yay! I will do so now!

He raised the sun and they all basked in it's warming rays.

Throughout that day they played with their powers making the earth gull of life. But Rengoku felt tierd after a while.

Rengoku:Hey Tomioka?

Tomioka:You need me to raise the moon yes?

Rengoku:Please I'm getting tired.

Tomioka:Of course.

He stood up from his spot.

Obanai:What will the moon look like?

Tomioka:A ball of white light....it feels cold.

He raised his hands and the sun started to set and the sky became dark and just like Tomioka said a big bright ball of white light rose into the sky making the night cool and calm.

Tomioka yawned and walked into the water.

Sanemi:Where are you going?

Tomioka:To sleep it is night time.

Shinobu:Oh come on! Let us play!

Tomioka:I am tierd, good night.

He disappeared into the water leaving them alone.

Tbc