Love You

As Sanemi basically kicked down Tomioka's door he stepped in shutting it behind him and went to the bedroom closing that door behind him.

Tomioka:Your paying for any damages that you do to my property.

Sanemi:We are about to fuck and that is what your thinking about?

Tomioka:It is my apartment, I live here.

Sanemi:It is my dick, it is going to get slammed into your ass? Do you want to have sex or nah?

Tomioka stared at him, this man was on thin ice now he is on thinner.

Tomioka:hurry up and slam your damn dick into my ass already.

Sanemi:That is more like it.

He put Tomioka on the bed and started to get undressed Tomioka copying Sanemi's actions. Sanemi was quick to attack Tomioka's body with his mouth.

Biting, sucking, and nibbling any part he could have access to in that moment.

Tomioka:H-hurry up hoe.

Sanemi pulled away from Giyuu's nipple.

Sanemi:I can see where Muichiro gets his colorful language from.

Tomioka: Just hurry the fuck up.

Sanemi:Fine!

Sanemi put his fingers in his mouth, lubing them up and then he went to Giyuu's entrance and stuck one in. Giyuu was holding back whimpers trying his best to hide them.

Sanemi was staring at him admiring his work. He slipped in another finger, this time Giyuu used his hands to cover his mouth as he almost let out a moan.

Sanemi smirked at kept up his actions. He then pulled them out thinking Giyuu was pretty stretched out. He slid his dick inside Giyuu's hole remembering where Giyuu's sweet spot is and he starts to abuse it.

Giyuu is letting out loud moans of pleasure holding onto Sanemi for support as his nails rip Sanemi's skin on his back.

Skin can be heard slapping as Sanemi picks up the pace and Giyuu's moans as loud. He is now arching his back and his head is thrown back.

Tears are dripping from his eyes but no indication of him wanting Sanemi to stop as it felt good.

It wasn't long before he and Sanemi felt a knot form in their stomachs as this meant they were reaching their climax.

Sanemi wouldn't lie and say he wanted this to be somewhat over, so he can show Giyuu that he now knows what aftercare is and that he can do it.

But he doesn't want this to end as it is pleasurable for both of them. As he keeps thrusting into Giyuu at an increasingly fast pace they are now riding their highs.

They ride through their highs together both feeling the cum dripping out of their members.

Giyuu's cum dripped all over his stomach and chest. Sanemi's cum dripping inside Giyuu.

Even though their sex was aggressive and really rough they needed it. It was something that they both needed but would their prides allow them to admit that to the other? Maybe, maybe not.

As they were now finished they both laid on the bed calming down. Sanemi towering over Giyuu once again. Holding himself up with his elbows and breathing heavily.

"Come on Sanemi. Just do it and don't sit there. Well this is somewhat better than being left alone after a fu-!?"

Sanemi lifted Giyuu up and went to the bathroom. He set him down on seat and got the shower ready. Making sure the temperature was perfect for the both of them.

He helped Giyuu in wiping down his body Giyuu was enjoying every inch of this.

But Sanemi noticed something, Giyuu still had cum in his hole. So Sanemi pulled Giyuu close lifting up one of his legs and it wrapping around Sanemi's waist.

Tomioka:What are you doing Sanemi?

Sanemi glided his hand down Giyuu's back and before Giyuu realized his nails dug into Sanemi's skin as Sanemi slipped in two fingers.

Sanemi made a lewd face as he watch the sticky white substance drip out of Giyuu, and going onto the shower floor and into the drain.

Tomioka:W-Was that necessary?

Sanemi:No, but oh was it a nice sight to see.

Tomioka:I-idiot.

Sanemi smirked and kissed Tomioka on the lips. He then finished cleaning the both of them up and they eventually got out of the shower.

He put a robe on Tomioka and tucked him into bed and he went to make them tea.

He eventually came back with two cups and handed one to Tomioka and placed his on the side table.

He crawled into bed and stared at Tomioka the entire time. Soon Tomioka caught on with what he wanted.

Tomioka:You did way better this time. Good for you.

Sanemi:Thank you, I won't forget again. I dont like being ignored by you.

Tomioka:I didn't like it either but Kanroji insisted I did. It made me realize I like you a little bit.

Sanemi:A little bit? Your lying you love me.

Tomioka:Who said that?

Sanemi:You did, on your face. It is easy to see that you love me.

Tomioka:Do I?~

He leaned closer towards Sanemi's face teasing the white haired male.

Sanemi:Your damn brat.

He pulled Tomioka on top of him holding him close and placing his lips on Giyuu's making sure Giyuu can feel the love in that kiss.

They pulled away and Tomioka laid his head on Sanemi's chest.

Sanemi:Even if you don't love me, I love you.

Tomioka:I hope you know I joking. I love you Sanemi.

Sanemi:I know, but I just want you to know.

Tomioka:Okay, I love you too, Good night Sanemi.

Sanemi:Good night Giyuu.

He reached to the side table and turned off the lamp that was the only light source in the room at the moment.

Sanemi held Giyuu close making sure no cold winds hit Giyuu's house making it cold. He didn't want to disturb the dark haired male.

He fell asleep with a smile on his face as he held his lover in his arms. He missed Giyuu for the whole day they were separated.

They slept in each other's arms comfortably holding each other close and dreaming of each other.

Tbc