Toxic God

Muichiro:Are they almost done?

Genya:Um, I think. I don't know how that stuff works.

Muichiro:Let me see.

He pressed his head against Genya's and saw into his mind.

Muichiro:Oh um OK. I think they are almost done. From how hard Sanemi was going.

Genya:I'm sorry you had to see that.

Muichiro:Your seeing too idiot. Longer than me actually.

Muichiro got up and went to the door. He opened it and then slammed it without leaving the room.

With Giyuu who was ontop of Sanemi. He looked back at the door then Sanemi.

Tomioka:Hurry and finish before they hear us.

Sanemi:Alright, Alright!

He stood up and pinned Giyuu under him. Then he flipped Giyuu over so he was on his hands and knees and his ass was up.

Sanemi grabbed Giyuu's hips and a lined his member up with Giyuu's hole and started slamming into him. Giyuu had the blanket in his mouth to hide the noise and he was gripping onto it with his hands so hard his knuckles started to turn white.

Sanemi:Just a little more Giyuu.

Giyuu didn't respond as he was about to start screaming Sanemi's name louder than Uzui and Rengoku have conversations with each other.

It wasn't long before both laid limp on the bed heavy breathing. Both were atleast covered in white stuff, more Giyuu than Sanemi.

Sanemi got up eventually and cleaned up Giyuu. Giyuu decided he needed his legs throughout the day so using his powers he healed any pain or soreness from them.

(Wishing I could do that to my legs 😭)

So it wasn't long before they both walked out of the room scanning to see if the kids were awake.

Tomioka crept towards the guest room and opened the door to see two kids staring at him. Muichiro had a sly smile on his face.

Muichiro:You having fun Giyuu?

Tomioka:What do you mean Mui?

He played dumb. On the other hand Genya sat there all awkward.

Muichiro:Well since you and Genya shared thoughts your minds are still connected. And well Genya saw just about everything you were thinking.

Tomioka's eyes went wide and he flashed red.

Tomioka:I-I am so sorry!

Genya:It is alright. Though could you wait maybe when we weren't here?

Tomioka:Yes, we will wait next time! Again sorry!

He shut the door and ran into Sanemi's arms embarrassed.

Sanemi:There teenagers, they know what we were doing.

Tomioka:That is your brother though! It is embarrassing that he could see and hear everything I was thinking during that moment!

Sanemi:Oh? What were you thinking about Giyuu?

He leaned forward and he received a slap to the face.

Tomioka:No more!

Sanemi:Fair.

Genya and Muichiro walked out and then there was a knock at door then it opened.

Master:Hello! Sorry for the disturbance.