Not a good girl. Part 1. NSFW.

Summary: Reader sends explicit pictures and messages to Larissa while she's at a meeting. Larissa comes home and punishes the Reader.

Warnings: Spanking, dom Larissa, sub Reader, teasing, hair pulling, masturbation, etc etc etc

_________________________

You could lie and say that you had no clue how you had managed to get yourself in this situation — bent over Larissa's wooden desk with your naked body on display, but you knew that wouldn't do you any favours.

As Larissa roughly held a fistfull of your silky hair in one hand, using the other to draw patterns along the bare skin of your ass, you knew, in that moment, that your lie wouldn't fool a single soul in the building. And yet, even if you did attempt to spew up a story to defend your racy behaviour, it wouldn't change the fact that Larissa's phone was filled with evidence against you, containing multiple suggestive, vulgar text messages and pictures of you that she'd kill to protect from anyone else's vision.

You hadn't expected for Larissa to react the way she did; ignoring all of your previous messages before simply telling you to unclothe, kneel and await her return from whatever meeting she was at.

Pure excitement swirled deep in your stomach, up until the point your eyes landed on Larissa's frustration-woven features as she stepped into her office just over an hour later. Then, and only then, did that excitement die down, allowing room for nervousness to settle in.

Larissa looked furious. Turned on, but steaming with fury. You had stood up and approached her warily, hoping that you could explain yourself a little before she managed to have her own way with you. That plan ceased to exist the moment you opened your mouth as the tall blonde was quick to silence you, gripping your wrist in a swift motion before twisting your arm behind your back and carefully, yet firmly, pressing the front of your body down against her smooth desk.

"I'm sorry!" You shouted abruptly, knowing deep down that no apology was going to save you now, but surely it was worth a shot. Maybe, just maybe, Larissa would soften due to your desperate pleas.

Having never seen your lover so pent up, you couldn't decide whether you were more scared or turned on from the sight.

That's when Larissa grabbed your hair in one swift motion, twisted her fingers in it and pulled back sharply enough to made you groan — a groan that morphed into a whine as your lower stomach heated up with a familiar burn.

"Sorry?" Larissa chuckled sarcastically, leaning down to press her ruby lips up to your flushed ear, "Sorry isn't going to cut it, darling."

The tall blonde's sentence was punctuated with a stinging slap to your ass, before she let your hair fall from her grip as you gasped from the impact of her palm.

You felt the warmth surrounding you suddenly dissolve. Sharp heeled footsteps made their way around the room, yet you didn't dare look up, knowing well you were already in enough trouble and Larissa was not to be tested further.

It was almost humorous how drastically your behaviour had changed the second she stepped into the room with you and you got to see the dark in her eyes. So clever over text; but not so brave anymore.

Larissa's face lit up in amusement as she watched you bring your arms behind your back and fold them like an obedient little girl. Well, too late for that.

The tall blonde dipped her slender fingers into the leather handbag she had abandoned by her office door, retrieving her phone a second later.

"I want to call you my good girl, [y/n]," Larissa's voice melted like butter as she spoke; smooth, slow and gentle. "But you haven't been a good girl, have you, darling?"