Thinning Patience. NSFW

Summary: Larissa's patience has worn thin, thanks to a very bratty Reader.

Warnings: stern!Larissa, mommy kink, punishment, Larissa using reader to get off, slight degradation, face slapping, denial, just.. mean mommy Larissa.
________________________

One of life's greatest pleasures was riling Larissa up, you truly believed so. It was like free entertainment, really. Except, it wasn't entirely free — you paid with punishment. But was it really a punishment if you thoroughly enjoyed yourself every time?

How awful could a spanking be if Larissa made sure it never bruised you? Overstimulation was almost torturous, if it wasn't for the fact that you loved cumming so much. You were sure that there wasn't a punishment that Larissa could dish out that you wouldn't be able to take. So when the tall blonde stormed into your dorm room one evening, roughly and messily tearing off her blazer, demanding that you "Get on the bed and take off your clothes" as she threw the jacket away from her, you couldn't help but giggle in excitement.

"Someone's a little frustrated," you teasingly pointed out, severely underestimating just how frustrated Larissa could get. After all, she was always so composed and level-headed.

Your first warning came suddenly. Before you could get into position on the bed in your own leisurely pace, moving from your stomach to your back, Larissa wrapped her fingers around your wrist, tugging you up onto your feet. Within a second, you were face to face with the Principal, close enough to see the darkness in her eyes — something you hadn't noticed before.

Larissa's unforgiving hand closed around your chin, tugging you even closer, "Safe words are red, yellow, green. Red is stop, green is good. You can grasp the concept, right darling?"

Her tone was harsh, low; you felt wetness threaten to slip out of you, throat suddenly dry. As you opened your mouth to answer her, late and hesitantly, Larissa silenced you with a slap to your cheek. A wave of shock coursed through you — mouth hanging open in surprise as your hand instinctively caressed the sore spot.

Larissa's stern demeanour didn't falter as she instantly placed her slender fingers back onto you — this time wrapped prettily and firmly around your throat, reaffirming her seriousness. "Answer me when I'm speaking to you. Do you understand?"

You nodded. Fuck, another smack — sharper, faster, blurring your vision for a second and then again, hand on your throat, squeezing, taunting you.

"Yes, Mommy."

"Red, yellow, green?"

"...Green," you managed to squeak out, avoiding her gaze.

"Ah," Larissa sounded pleased. A sick smirk crossed her face as her grip finally loosened, "So you do understand simple commands after all."

"Yes, Mommy," you obediently confirmed, hoping to ease some of the agitation the woman was feeling, yet it was silly of you to think you could do that — Larissa had set a trap.

"Oh, you do?" the blonde's eyebrows raised in faux-surprise before her face abruptly contorted in seething fury, "So when I tell you time and time again that it is absolutely not acceptable for you to prance around in those slutty, short, terribly distracting skirts, you understand all along — you just choose not to listen? Oh dear... That sounds like quite the punishable offence."

You whimpered, feeling her hold stiffen on your throat one last good time before she eased up finally, shoving you without warning back onto the bed; observing with growing satisfaction as you became small, helpless.