A Jealous Moment. Part 2. NSFW.

Summary: A jealous Larissa reminds the reader who they belong to.

Warnings: Mommy!Larissa, shapeshifting cock, dirty talk, jealousy, teasing, choking, hair pulling, etc.

_________________________

You were sure Larissa had driven home above speed limit, though you didn't dare to give her a scolding, knowing this was absolutely not the time. The blonde, despite thankfully letting you know that she wasn't upset with you, had been gripping the steering wheel till her knuckles turned white, the entire drive home.

The barista who had been flirting with you was either already dead or was about to be, considering you'd never seen Larissa quite this angry.

It was oddly hot.

You shook your head at your inappropriate thoughts as you stepped out of your girlfriends car, bag of takeout coffee and pastries in hand. Larissa didn't wait for you before she strolled back into the school, and you trailed behind like a lost little puppy, all the way through the empty halls, and through busier ones, up to Larissa's huge office.

"Lock the door, would you? I'd hate for someone to disturb us, darling," Larissa ordered, and you didn't hesitate to do as told. You gave her a soft smile as you hesitantly walked towards her and she momentarily returned the gesture, before glancing down at the food and drink in your hands, rolling her eyes once she'd been reminded of the interaction that had occurred just fifteen minutes ago.

You got the hint, putting the brown bag onto the floor behind Larissa's desk, hoping it would be out of sight and out of mind, at least for the time being.

In the few seconds that you had done that, Larissa was out of your line of sight, and the blonde had slumped down onto her leather office chair, shuffling until her skirt had ridden up and she was perched on the very edge of the seat.

A faint gasp flew out of your mouth when you were met with the view, and you froze in place, unsure whether you were getting hot due to the fireplace or for some other reason.

"What are you waiting for, darling? Mommy needs you," Larissa purred and thank god your legs knew where to take you, as your mind was completely clouded over.

You were on your knees in no time. Larissa held a firm-but-gentle fistful of your hair, forcing you to look up at her with doe-eyes. She felt cruel, pent up; the situation earlier had sent her feral and she was just aching to get her hands onto something. If she wasn't to squeeze the life out of that ridiculous excuse of a barista, she should at least be able to wrap her slender hand around your pretty little throat. Which is exactly what she did.

Your eyes rolled back into your head at the lack of oxygen running to your brain, causing Larissa to groan gutturally. She was lightening fast in going from sweet and understanding, to animalistic and possessive. You felt wetness start to pool in your panties and just like that, Larissa eased her grip on your throat.

A whine escaped you as the red-lipped woman leaned back, taking you with her and guiding your head towards her lace-clad centre. Pink coloured your cheeks as you were met with the smell of Larissa and you, eager to please, quickly began pressing firm kisses onto the black lace, filling the room with her desperate moans.

"D-Darling," Larissa tried sounding as stern as she possibly could while you continued showing your enthusiasm, "Don't— Don't tease me. I'll make you regret it."

You stopped. Looking up to meet her eyes, you noted the serious look in her blues and like an obedient little girl, you hooked your finger through her panties, pulling them to the side and moaning breathily at the reveal.