Wine and Dine. NSFW.

Summary: Principal Weems invites the Reader to her office for wine, with other ideas in mind.

Warnings: Alcohol, teasing, principal x teacher (18+), age gap, fingering, lots of smut

_________________________

"How's the wine, darling?" Larissa's sultry voice snapped you back into reality as you raised your glass to your lips, almost-mechanically taking a sip.

"It's good," you smiled up at the tall blonde as you remained seated a few feet away from the warmth of the fireplace. Larissa was watching you with curious eyes. She leaned back against the wall, a mere foot to the left of the glowing fire, "Thank you, Principal Weems."

"Oh please, [y/n]," the blonde started, playfully rolling her eyes, "Call me Larissa. The formalities are unnecessary."

A rosy blush formed on your cheeks as you nodded in understanding, eyes darting down to the polished rim of your wine glass.

You weren't sure whether it was the wine making you so flustered or the fact that Larissa was being so informal with you tonight. Maybe it was the way that the tall woman was pressed against the cool wall; one arm crossed, the other holding her glass.

She had abandoned her heels long ago after you had been invited in for a 'teachers bonding' evening, along with the matching blazer to her skirt. All that covered the woman now, was her white button up, black pencil skirt and nude stockings. Every so often, Larissa would wedge one foot behind her, resting it on the wall. Her skirt would ride up, and you'd be welcomed with the teasing sight of the beige lace hold-ups that wrapped around her thighs.

It was easy for you to admit to yourself that you were attracted to the woman that stood before you. The thoughts that swarmed your mind whenever you braved to look up and make eye contact with her, were beyond inappropriate, and you were happy to blame that on the empty wine glass in between your fingers for now.

Not that you hadn't thought about her like this before — of course you had. But this was the first time you had Larissa completely to yourself. No distractions, no interruptions. Just you both. Alone. Bonding.

A long, breathy sigh broke you out of your thoughts, as you looked up to see Larissa set her wine glass down onto the ledge of the fireplace.

"It's getting quite warm in here. Don't you think so, darling?" The blonde furrowed her eyebrows innocently as she brought her fingers to the top button of her white shirt.

Your mouth fell open in disbelief. If you weren't so focused on Larissa's slow movements, you would've noticed her red lips curl at the corners.

"Y-Yeah," you were quick to recover as you swallowed hard, watching as the principal loosened the first four buttons of her shirt.

Your mind was foggy, spinning even, as  you felt blood rush to your cheeks, watching as Larissa began walking to her desk with a swing to her hips. She picked up the half-full bottle of wine that rested on the wood of her desk, and brought it over to where you were sitting.

"Oh dear, let me refill this for you," Larissa looked down at your empty glass which you carefully lifted up.

You quietly thanked her as she situated a hand on the back of your chair, her other hand gently beginning to pour the scarlet liquid towards your hand.

The blonde towered over you, bending down slightly as to not spill a drop. Or so, that's what you thought. Up until her nearly-unbuttoned shirt caught your eye and you realised you had full view of her chest. The lace that cloaked her chest was a cherry red, matching the shade of her full lips. Which almost matched the shade of your cheeks and the tip of your ears as a heat flushed over you.