Distraction. NSFW

Summary: Larissa tries to work. Reader has other plans.

Warnings: teasing, mommy kink, mild dom/sub themes, orgasm denial / delay, etc
________________________

"C'mere and sit on my lap while I finish up with work, darling."

You glanced up from the book you were reading, eyeing Larissa with a hopeful glow in your eyes. She'd been so busy with work, you were convinced she hadn't noticed you sneak into her office hours ago with a thick novel in your hand.

Her lips were curled into a warm smile; she observed you trying to contain your excitement under a calm facade as you strolled over to her desk. Larissa spun ninety degrees in her chair and you gladly settled onto her woollen-skirt clad lap, straddling the older woman. You heard the tall blonde contentedly sigh into your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

"How much longer do you think you'll be working?" You bashfully asked, muffling your voice into the exposed skin of her neck. It was Larissa's turn to welcome the wave of chills that rushed down her body.

"Why, darling? Do you miss me?" The tall blonde playfully countered and you couldn't help but relax into her embrace at the lightheartedness in her tone.

"Of course not," you teased in return, "I definitely haven't been sat waiting for four hours for you to take a break — that would be silly."

Larissa's gentle smile faded rapidly at the mention of the time. You felt her tense, immediately tearing away to look her in the eye. You could see the woman visibly cringe at herself.

"It's been that long?"

You hesitantly nodded. Larissa had promised she'd take you on a hot chocolate date at 3pm. It was now 6. You remained patient with her nevertheless, knowing that it wasn't exactly her own fault — if it were up to Larissa, you knew she would've dropped everything to spend time with you.

"Give me half an hour," the blonde told you seriously, a look of determination spreading across her face. "I'll finish up here and then I believe I have some making up to do, darling."

Her tone was suggestive. Your cheeks flushed pink, a familiar heat brewing in your lower stomach. Not trusting your voice, you instead nodded enthusiastically at Larissa, pulling a soft chuckle from the older woman. She pressed a chaste kiss to the top of your head before swiftly returning back to work, this time with you warming her lap.

To say it was difficult remaining still and refraining from being a distraction, would be an understatement. Five simple minutes passed before you were already shifting and squirming on Larissa's lap. The Principal, focused as ever, continued typing on her laptop keyboard with one hand, her other hand flying down to grip your hip and still you from moving. You got the memo, sighing quietly before resting your head onto the blonde's shoulder, eyes meeting the expanse of her beautiful neck. You sucked your lip in between your teeth.

It was Larissa's fault, really. Had she not been so seductive, your mind would have most likely not wandered to the dark depths it was in now.

At least, that's what you liked to tell yourself.

Her neck — it looked so bare; if you were to swipe your tongue over the soft skin, would Larissa even budge? She seemed heavily focused. The only thing that was holding you back in the moment, was the fleeting thought of a possible punishment if you were to distract your girlfriend from her duties. But it was just that — a fleeting thought.

Eyelids fluttered shut at the sheer need to feel Larissa's sweet skin on your hot tongue and you desperately inched closer, allowing your impulsive mind to take over and let it happen.