Dinner Date. NSFW

LARISSA WEEMS x LADY LESSO x READER.

Summary: Larissa invites you out for a 'work' dinner. Little did you know, a close friend of hers would be joining.

Warnings: Dirty talk, edging, denial, teasing, public sex, etc

_________________________

You loved that Larissa loved her job so much, truly. She was so hardworking and so dedicated towards the school— it was one of the main reasons why you had fallen in love with her, being a teacher yourself.

However, when the tall blonde suggested you join her for a dinner with the Dean of one of the rivalling schools on a Saturday, you reckoned she was taking things a little far. Who on Earth wanted to work outside of work?

Nevertheless, you showed up, a red dress hugging your figure as you caught Larissa's eye from across the restaurant that you had just stepped into. A tall man in a tux met you by the enterance, pulling your focus towards him. But not before your eyes caught sight of a head of red, curly hair.

Fuck.

Nerves flooded your veins as you tried to keep a relaxed posture, smiling politely as you followed the waiter to your table. Once you were seated, the gentleman took your drink order before scurrying away.

You immediately turned to Larissa as your smile dropped, "What is the meaning of this?"

"Don't be rude, darling. I believe you've met Lady Lesso, yes?" The tall blonde asked smartly, smirking as she eyed the redhead who's eyes you were avoiding.

Of course you'd met Lesso — Larissa knew that very well. The redhead had kissed you on a drunken night out a few weeks back. And no, you didn't kiss her back, despite how beautiful you thought she was. Instead, you'd gone home and confessed to Larissa.

You recalled the blonde forgiving you.

"Can I have a word with you outside, please?" You looked at your girlfriend with a stern look, standing from your seat.

Larissa sighed exaggeratedly, finally turning to look at you, "Stop the dramatics, [y/n]. You're causing a scene," the red-lipped blonde stated. You paused and she noticed you weren't going to budge. Larissa sighed again, "You're not in trouble—"

"Yet," Lesso quipped.

You and Larissa both shot her a look, to which she raised her hands in defence as she fixed her attention back onto her beverage.

"Sit down, darling. You're not in trouble," Larissa reiterated, looking into your eyes with sincerity. She reached over the table, caressing your hand in hers as you hesitantly sat back down, listening to her speak. "Tonight isn't to punish you for what happened. It's about you... enjoying yourself."

Your eyebrows knit in confusion.

"Leonora and I have known each other for a while," Larissa explained, sensing you were still hesitant about the situation. "That night, I asked her to watch out for you as she was in town," the blonde told you before finally turning to Lesso with a raised eyebrow, "I didn't necessarily ask her to throw herself onto you—"

"Well, what can I say? You have such a pretty little thing," Lesso interrupted, trying to defend her character, "I couldn't help myself."

You blushed, not meeting Leonora's eyes as you looked down at yours and Larissa's hands, still intertwined.

"As I was saying," Larissa continued, rolling her eyes before turning her attention back to you, "I realised that maybe it could be fun to spend some more time with Leonora, seen as you seemed to enjoy yourself last time."