February 4th, 2023

I was spending at least four hours a day writing and editing to make my writing exceptional. I had no urge to drive past Logan's house, I had no thoughts of him. I had stopped missing him entirely. I didn't even waste my time hating him. I just lived everyday and let myself be happy. My therapist said that I had grown a lot since I first started seeing her.

"You really moved on, didn't you?" She asked and smiled at me.

I grinned. "I did. I don't miss him. I don't love him, and I won't let myself hate him. He's just an ugly part of my past, but I'm trying to focus more on the present." I told her.

"Damn girl," she smiled. "You did it. I'm really proud of you, Elizabeth. I deal with patients who are in their sixties and still haven't moved on from abusive relationships. And that's okay, because everyone heals at different times, but you my dear, you're doing great. You're very wise for a 17 year old girl. You've come so far from your 14 year old self who was stuck in his grasp."

"It feels so strange to think that it was three years ago. It feels like it was only yesterday, but at the same time I feel worlds away from thr girl I was." I told her.

"I think that's a pretty normal feeling considering what you experienced. But you're healing, you're getting closer and closer to a happy life." She said.

"Thank you for every session. I coulnd't have done this without you." I said.

"No, thank you. I've learned so much from you, Elizabeth. You have a good day, I'll see you next week." She said. I nodded and smiled.