Part 4: "Brawl in the mall."

"Inside the store Cora was assessing her daughter in picking out what she wanted her to wear for this day of pictures."

She had made her try on about four different outfits but Mary was already sick of this.

(Mary) Mommy. How many do you want me to try on? (Cora) Mary, you have only tried on just four clothes. And I'm already sick of this. She had complained.

Mary, your daddy and I just want you to look good for your picture day. We would just like one nice picture where you actually look happy and not like your being torture.

Your past pictures are an example of that. But do I really need all of these closes? Okay, fine. Just try on one more and then we can leave. Alright?

Alright. But just as Ms. Cora was about to have Mary try on one more dress, the men in the black masks had entered the store and had let out a loud shot.

For which they and I had heard. One of them had shouted to everyone inside that store. (Robber 1) Alright! Everyone on the ground and nobody move.

Another robber had pointed a loaded gun at the cashier and had ordered him to give them all of the money. And from across from the food court, me, Yoshi and Mike had watched from behind a table at what was happening.

"What is happening?" What are those men doing? Their robbing that place. Yoshi had explained. Why? I ask him.

(Mika) Because, they are robbers. Robbers steal and take things. That is what bad guys do. Robbers? You don't have robbers where you are from?

No, we don't. So, is someone going to do something? (Yoshi) In situations like this. It is best to let the professionals handle this. And just as Yoshi was explaining this to me.

Two Copes of this Mall had just arrived aiming their guns and shouting at them. (Mall cope) Hold it right there! Drop your weapons right now!

The robber who was holding the gun at the cashier had quickly turn and had shot the cope in the shoulder. He had fallen to his knees and one of the other robbers was aiming his weapon at him.

And had ordered him to (Robber 3) Don't move. And he had then did something that I was shock to see. Take one step and I will kill this little girl. He was holding a gun to Mary's head.

Seeing that had caused me to get so made that I had almost broken the table. Which had surprised both Mika and Yoshi. Leaving them wondering and to ask.

(Mika) Yoshi. Did you see that?

(Yoshi) I did and I don't think that she is an ordinary girl. I was a out to go and attack but Mika had grabbed my arm stopping me.

What are you doing? That man has a weapon to my Friend's child. They are not getting away with that. Well unless you are bulletproof. You cannot go over there.

As I was arguing with Mika. I had look back to the store and I saw Ms. Cora trying to rescue her daughter. But one of those men had smack her with his gun knocking him to the floor.

And that had did it. I'm not bulletproof. But this, I will not allow. And before the two of them could have reacted or say anything. At blinding speeds.

And blasting the robber with the big gun by the door and smashing him into a pill of clothes and then taken apart his weapon piece by piece.

(Mary shouting) Maya! I shall only say this once. Release the girl, along with everyone here and no harm will come to you. You have my word.

(Robber 3) that sounds very tempting but, nope. He had fire two shots at me and I had caught them both. Everyone was surprise at what they saw me do. Mary, Cora, the people, the robbers and both Mika and Yoshi.

(Yoshi surprise) She is definitely not a normal girl. I had look at the bullets with a stern look and then at the man and told him as I had dropped the bullets. Very, well. You do not have my word.

Before he could had reacted, I grabbed one of the fake women and I had reflected every shot that he had fired. And I had then hit him in the gut and then had punch him knocking him out.

Are you alright, Mary? (Mary excited) That was, Awesome! Uh, thank you. Mary? Are you okay? I'm fine mommy. As this was happening, the robbers were escaping. And one of the Mall men had told me.

They're getting away. I saw that they were. (Maya) I will apprehend them. Please, help these people out anyway you can. I had asked the Mall men. And they had agreed.

I had then pursuit after the men and it would not take me long to catch up to them. They had seen that I was right behind them so they had open fire on me and had rush quickly to get away.

I knew that I could keep up but I was going to need some weapons of my own. I could Dodge their attacks but I couldn't risk anyone else getting hurt.
And as I had look around I saw what I needed.

While the robbers were rushing as fast as they could move, down flights of stairs and pushing people out of the way. One of them had push so hard that a man had fell over the rails and was falling to his death until.

I had swung in on some rope and I had caught the man before he would have been killed. I had grabbed a trash lids and toss it at one of them.

Hitting him in the back of his head. And before the last two could make it out through the door. I had stop him with a metal pole and had used it like a staff. Hitting him and blocking his attacks.

I hit him right between his legs and had then hit him in his jaw. While the last one had made it out the door so I had chase after him. But I did not notice that I had drop something during the fight

In which Yoshi had found it and had pick it up. "Meanwhile the final robber had reached their car." Gotten inside and was hurrying to start the car. His heart was racing and his palms were sweating so hard that

The steering wheel was wet. The metal thing's wheel had cried as he had drove out of there like a cheetah. He had looked at his rearview mirrors and side relief as he did not see me.

Until he had look up ahead and with one mighty punch I had slammed my fist into the hood of it and had stop it right then and there. Leaving a large dent.

That will be enough evil doing for one day. (Cora calling out) Maya! Maya, come on! Cora had called me from her car and I had quickly jump in and we had drove off fast.

And as we did Both Mika and Yoshi had just watch what I did and all Yoshi could say was. She is definitely not human. (Mika) Yoshi, I think she really is an Amazon. I think so too sis.

The robbers were apprehended by the authorities after that. And they had went around asking people about what they saw. Most had told them about how this powerful girl had caught masked men.

Others had recorded what they had seen. And it did not take long for that video to go as these people would say, Virtual. Now everyone could see at what I had done.

That also had included someone who was looking a challenge. For in a penthouse someplace in the city. A man sitting in a room that was covered animal heads, was watching the video.

(Man) Such, grace, such force, such power. It would appear that I have found the prey that I have been searching for.