Part 6: "The Hunter."

"After what had felt like a very long day." I went for a walk and then stopped at a small park and was lost in thought.

But my self-thinking had soon come to an end as the swing that I was sitting on was soon impaled by darts. As I looked up I saw who had fired them.

It was a tall man with brown skin, long dark hair like lions. Was built as a warrior. Strong and powerful. A black beard. And Eyes yellow as the king of the jungle, the lion.

(Man) Impressive. You could sense my dart without seeing it. Truly you are fascinating specimen. Um, thank you. Now, who are you? My name is Hunter, Hunter Jackson.

But you can call me Hunter. I like your name. A name can tell you a lot about a person. And your name must tell people that you are a hunter. So then tell me, what are you hunting?

(Hunter with a determine look) You. He had the attack me about to drive his fist into me but, using my speed he had miss mashing his hand into the ground.

Whoa! I was surprised at the strength and his speed. Impressive reflexes. You haven't seen any yet. I drew my sword and stroke hard but he had blocked my attack with his own weapon.

A sphere. And as he knocked my sword out of my hands. Boom! He had stomped his massive boot into my stomach. It had felt like being hit by a rhino. And it was hard enough for me to spit up blood.

Oh, I had groaned in pain. Tell that is not all that you have. No. Good. we had both charged right for each other and we had fought hard. But his strength, his speed. It was unlike anything that I had ever seen.

Why are you attacking me? Why? It is because I have spent my whole life hunting down the most powerful and unique prey on this planet. And amazons are the most unique.

Your speed, your power. I have always wanted to hunt you down. I have waited a long time for this moment. Then you should keep on waiting. I was about to go for a punch.

But he had grab mt fist and with and he had started to smash me all over the ground wearing me out. How? I did not know that men could be this strong.

Impressive. In the place of my birth, my people were ahead of their time. They had built incredible things to help better our home and the world. They should have just focus on our home like I did.

I had come from a long line of warriors and hunters. And at a young age thanks to my father I had learn how to hunt and brought down my own beast at the age of 8.

But it was not enough. I had loved the thrill and chase of the hunt and there was one animal that I had a strong urge to hunt the white gorilla. To my people it was one the sacred beasts of my people.

But I did not care. I had created a potion that would give me the abilities of the animals. The leaping strength of a leopard, the speed of a cheetah and the strength of a lion! He had the pick me up and toss me for about two blocks away.

And Yoshi and Mika saw and had told their driver to follow me. While I had crashed onto a rooftop. And could see him coming. Lucky from me there was some kind of window.

I opened it and had gone inside. The inside was filled with nothing but stuff animals and bones of some kind of large beast. What the name of Hera?

I had heard a loud sound from above. I had hide among the animals as Hunter had come inside. Won't do much good hiding. I have hunted a lot of beast in the darkness.

It won't take me long to find you. Then let me ask you this. If you have always wanted to hunt an Amazon, then why have you not gone after my mother?

Oh, I would have. But my own people had lock me up for what I had done. What? Creating a potion to do that to yourself. No, I had killed the white gorilla.