dare gone right?; s.cy

Neutral Reader

"Ana, I don't want to do it," you whined to your sister, who shot you a 'threatening' glare. Given that she was older but a few inches shorter than you, you didn't feel very threatened. But you were still in danger of loosing your knee caps.

"You are doing it, and that's final. We agreed last night, remember?" she hissed.

What are you talking about, you may ask? Well, last night you and your sister played Truth or Dare (of course) and you chose dare (of course) to spice things up (of course). Since the next day was a Twice fan meeting you both had gotten tickets to, she dared you to write your number on the gift for your bias, who just happened to be your crush too.

Son Chaeyoung.

Being the daredevil you are, you agreed, thinking that it would be lost among all the other gifts other Onces would be giving.

Well, it seemed to be going well just a few hours ago. You'd written a letter and everything, ending it with your signature and phone number, but now you were starting to feel nervous.

What if, instead of being forgotten, it would be remembered? In a bad way? And now people would think you're a sasaeng, which you definitely weren't.

Too late, the security guards allowed you to enter.

In a matter of seconds you were impressed by the number of people who came, though it wasn't really surprising, since the group was popular.

And you also forgot about the dare, losing yourself in the moment and just living your life.

Until you came face to face with the members. Ana stood behind you, which meant that she'd see you make a fool of yourself first.

Fortunately, it went well, until Chaeyoung.

Fuck, you could feel your heart racing as she sent you a goofy smile, showing off that dimple and making you adore her even more. "Um, hi," you said lamely. She chuckled, signing your album immediately and looking at you expectantly. "What's your name?" she asked.

"Y/n," you answered. Damn, you really need to up your game, this might be a once in a lifetime opportunity, after all.

"Y/n? Nice name," she complimented, making you blush. You timidly reached down and handed her a tiger plushie you'd gotten on the way, as well as your letter. You hesitated handing them for a half-second, but decided to just do it or dread getting a scolding from Ana and a bunch of 'not fair's.

You chatted for a short while until you had to move on, you now feeling more at ease.

~~~~~~~~~~

The fan meet was, hands down, the best day of your life. Sadly, it ended way too fast, and presently you sat cross-legged on your couch, scrolling through YouTube shorts to waste the day.

"You bitch, get your ass off the sofa and help me with these!" Ana yelled, kicking the door down with armfuls of bags.

You rolled your eyes, annoyed at the interruption of your boredom. You strolled over to her and picked up 2 of them, making her roll her eyes at your showing off of strength.

Suddenly, as you two stocked the pantry, your phone rang from the living room. You exchanged glances with Ana and both of you rushed to it, determined to be first.

"Oh my God, it's an unknown number!" she squealed, seeing it from afar. "It must be Chaeyoung!"

"No fucking way," you grumbled. "Probably a scammer or some shit."

She stuck her tongue out at you and dived at the table, causing you to push her away. Just before you laid hands on the little device, she kicked you behind the knees, making you fall.

After loose hair strands, bruised knees, loud yells and a nosebleed, she emerged victorious.

You might have the advantage of height, but she had an iron grip and you just didn't have enough time to pry her hands off before she answered the call.

Both of you fell silent, until...

"Hello?" an unmistakable voice called. No way...

You refused to answer, clamping your mouth shut. You had a silent argument with Ana on who would answer. Her pointed finger clearly said, "It's your phone, bitch. You answer."

Your widened eyes screamed, "But it's your dare!"

"You want me to embarrass you?" Ana mouthed.

"Helloo?" Chaeyoung said again. "Please answer, my manager's gonna scold me for calling an unknown number if this is a prank call."

"U-um, hi.." you stuttered, making Chaeyoung giggle triumphantly. "Hey Y/n!"

You choked on your own spit. "Oh- You remember my name?!"

"Of course! How would I not remember a cute face such as yours?"

"F- Thanks?" you said, eyeing Ana's outstretched hand.

"I'll leave you two, I have to.. fish my walk," she stated, waltzing away.

You and Chaeyoung had a wonderful chat. Somehow, you'd gotten over your lameness and made her laugh a couple of times.

"So..." she started. "Can I take you out?"

You started coughing violently. "Sh- Sorry! Too early?"

Once you calmed down, you choked out, "You haven't even met me!"

"Oh, yes I have. I met you yesterday."

"That was just a few minutes!"

"Do you want to see me again or not?"

"Of course I do!"

"Then let's meet tomorrow."

You ran across your tomorrow schedule, finding the whole day free. "Fine. Okay. I can't believe I'm being asked out by a celebrity," you added in a whisper.

She snorted. "You just don't have the guts to do that yourself."

"Rude!" you said, smiling.

You were so looking forward to tomorrow.

_______________

hey babes, i'm running out of ideas mwa mwa

-Iza