soft; y.jy

Neutral(ish) Reader

You kneeled in front of Jeongyeon, her hands planted on your hips firmly as she moaned every two seconds.

"Jeongyeon, be quiet," you hissed, dabbing her lip with a cotton swab. She winced.

"It hurts, though," she complained. You rolled your eyes and pulled her closer, wiping the sweat and dirt on her face and applying an ice pack on her bruises.

"It's your fault, I told you not to go after them!" you scolded.

"But they tried to touch you!" she scowled, her grip on your waist tightening protectively. You pecked her forehead and rested your hands on your shoulder.

"Yes, I know, baby. Thank you for protecting me. But I didn't tell you to get in a fight!"

Jeongyeon whined and pouted, and you had to stifle a laugh to keep your 'angry' face. Once you finished adding ointment and sticking band-aids on her cuts, you giggled and pasted one on her nose. She raised a questioning eyebrow at you.

"Cute," you mumbled. You rolled your eyes again when you saw the smirk on her face, getting off of her and throwing a clean white shirt at her face. "Go change. Do you want anything?"

"Noooo, don't leave."

"You need to change! You stink."

"It's not as if you haven't seen me in worse."

"Oh, shut up," you wrinkled your nose, walking out and hearing her laugh through the door.

You headed to the kitchen and filled a glass with water, returning to her room and knocking twice. "Hey, are you done?"

"Yep." Jeongyeon's voice came out muffled. You pushed open the door and..

she was standing there in her sleeveless undershirt, the shirt you gave her dangling from her arm. "Yah!" you shrieked, shutting the door back closed and almost dropping the glass of water. A loud laugh emerged from the room, making you huff.

"I'm serious! Are you done or not?"

"Yeah, I am. Your face-!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Get in here already."

You entered and handed her the glass of water and leaned against the table, arms crossed. "Anything else you need?"

Jeongyeon gulped down the drink and shook her head. "Nah, I can get it myself." But as she tried to stand up, you immediately pushed her back down.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. No. Sit still."

"What? Why?"

"You're injured!"

"It's just a couple of cuts!"

"Sit down."

She pursed her lips, but obeyed nonetheless. "I will repeat this. Do you need anything else?" It was your turn to smirk and raise an eyebrow, because you knew what would happen next.

Jeongyeon shook her head, but there was hesitation in her eyes. "Are you sure?"

She shrugged, trying to look nonchalant. "Mm."

"Okay, then. I'll be in the living room if you need me."

Just as you walked out, she cleared her throat. "Umm, I mean, if you want to cuddle, then.."

You smiled. "Nah, I'm fine."

You tried to walk out again, but Jeongyeon interrupted you. "Okay, okay! Fine. Uh, can we.. c-cuddle?"

"Aw, I didn't know you loved cuddles!" you cooed, approaching her and dragging her to your bed.

"I just said that because I knew you wanted to," she grumbled, but you kissed her to shut her up.

"Nah, you're just a tsundere."

"Oh, shut up. But like.. do you want to go on a date tomorrow, or something?"

"CUTE!"

"NO! NOT CUTE."