8

When you make it back home, Natasha places you down onto the couch with a soft instruction to not move before heading back out to the car to bring the bags inside. You kneel on the couch, peeking over the back of it, and you couldn't help but giggle shyly when Natasha enters the house for the final time and playfully sticks her tongue pout at you as she sets the bags down.

You mimic her, and Natasha gasps dramatically as she holds her hands to her chest. "Cheeky girl." she teases as she steps forward and hauls you over the back of the couch and into her arms, and you grin as she presses a kiss to your nose before grabbing a few of the bags and making her way towards the spare bedroom.

She deposits you down onto the bed before returning to the living room for the rest, and as she sits down onto the bed to begin unpacking, you don't hesitate to climb into her arms. You weren't quite feeling small yet, but you didn't feel big either. It was like you were stuck in the middle, wanting to fully slip, but not able to due how Natasha might react.

"Alright," Natasha softly clears her throat as she tugs you properly onto her lap, "should we get some clothes onto you?" She pats your bare leg where it was resting against her own, and you nod bashfully, watching as she digs through one of the bags and grabs one of the many rompers she'd purchased before ripping the tag off and setting it aside.

She then hesitates for a second before easing you off of her lap and sitting you down in front of her, tugging on your hoodie as a silent instruction for you to lift your arms. You comply, and Natasha tugs off both your shirt and hoodie leaving you bare from the waist up.

"Would you like help? Or are you able to do it by yourself?" She asks, tugging on the oversized pair of shorts still adorning your body.

You take a few silent moments to think about it before simply plopping down onto your back. You don't quite have the mental capacity to get changed all by yourself right now, and you didn't think you even wanted to. Natasha was in charge now, and what better way to show that than to let her get you changed.

Natasha smiles softly as she gives your leg a soothing touch. "Okay. That's okay." Not quite having it in her to diaper you so soon into the arrangement, she reaches for one or the many sets of underwear and tugs one out of the pack. Setting it aside along with the romper, she reaches forward and tugs the oversized shorts down your hips.

Natasha was confused by the lack of body hair that greets her, but keeps her mouth shut, putting it down to the neglect you'd been through. Maybe puberty just hadn't quite hit you yet, and that was okay.

Tugging the underwear up your legs and over your butt, she reaches for the romper and slides that up your legs too. "Up we get." she reaches for your hands and tugs, prompting you to sit up, and you reluctantly do so, allowing the straps of the romper to be pulled up your arms.

"There we go, all done." She murmurs, brushing her hands over the material, and you grin slightly as you look down at your outfit.

"Good?" Natasha asks, and you nod your head. She watches as your hand seems to drift to your mouth of its own accord, and whilst you were distracted, she takes the opportunity to go clean one of the pacifiers. She also grabs a clip too that would allow it to remain attached to your clothing, not wanting you to lose it so soon after getting it.

By the time she makes it back to the bedroom, she see's you attempting to climb off of the bed with a look of concentration on your face. Despite the fact that you weren't actually a baby, her heart pounds when you wobble unsteadily and she was quick to rush forward and scoop you up.

"No no," she lightly chastises earning herself a little whine. "Oh I know. But we don't climb off of the bed by ourselves. It's dangerous." She tells you, surprising herself by how easy it was to talk to you like you were no more than a baby.