19

Natasha wakes up with an almost tight feeling in her chest. She winces in slight discomfort as she rolls from her stomach onto her back, eyes squinting at the brightness that greets her. She strains to reach for her phone placed on the nightstand and taps the screen, groaning quietly when she see's it wasn't even eight. With a glance down at her chest that shows nothing out of the ordinary, she attempts to shrug off the uncomfortable feeling and sits up with the intention of going to wake you up.

You'd amazing slept through the entire night in your own bed with only a little convincing on her end, and Natasha was so impressed with herself she'd rewarded herself with a glass of wine. It was like heaven in a glass.

She freezes in the equidistant of climbing out of bed when she was met with the sight of you standing in the threshold of her room, eyes wide, alert, and most definitely not little. Natasha sends a small smile your way as she grabs the hoodie from the headboard of her bed before shrugging it on and making her way over to you. She knew to stop things from being awkward she needed to continue like normal.

"Hi honey," she greets, crouching down and reaching up to brush a messy strand of bed hair away from your face. "How did you sleep?"

You smile almost timidly as you fist your pyjama shirt in your hands, "Good." You whisper, and the woman nods softly as she rises to her feet and takes your hand in her own. She goes to lead you out of the room, but was stopped by a small tug at yer hand. "I...I need to use the bathroom." You murmur in her response to her questioning glance, looking down at your bare feet.

Natasha nods as she changes direction, easing open the bathroom door before guiding you inside. She helps rid you of the dry diaper before giving you some privacy, making quick work of heading through to your room to grab a clean pair of underwear and pyjama shorts. By the time she makes it back, you were washing your hands at the sink, and Natasha presses a fond kiss to the top of your head as she sets down the clothing next to you and once again leaves the room.

About two minutes later you exit the bathroom fully clothed.

"Better?" Natasha asks as she holds out her hand, and you nod your head as you take it and allow her to pull you through to the kitchen.

"What sounds good for breakfast?" Natasha asks, a little wary over offering you anything because she knew just how you were with food when you were big. She hopes it would be different now you were more comfortable with her, but the chance was extremely low.

You hesitate only briefly before speaking, "Uhh, cereal please." You murmur as you idly run your finger over a small indent on the counter top, and Natasha nods with a surprised smile as she makes quick work of making two bowls of cheerios. She keeps your portion on the smaller side knowing there was a low chance you'd actually willingly eat.

After topping the bowls off with milk, she sets yours down onto the table and coaxes you to sit before joining you. It takes you a while to pick up the spoon, and Natasha watches with bated breath as you scoop up a small amount of cereal before placing it into your mouth. She smiles internally as you hum in content before going back for more, allowing herself to bring her attention to her own food.

Though it does take you a while, you do eventually clear the bowl and she smiles proudly as she cups your cheek and presses a kiss to your head.

"Good girl," she praises, placing both bowls into the sink, and you flush again as you watch her begin to rinse them off before placing them into the dishwasher. After she'd finished, she turns to face you with her hands clutching the counter behind her. There was an unsure look on her face making you feel unsure too, and you hesitate only briefly before rising to her feet and heading over to her.