20

"Y/n! Hi! Come here!" You let out a quiet grunt of surprise when the second Yelena enters her sisters home, she pulls you into a tight embrace with an arm around your shoulders and the other cupping the back of your head. You return the hug a little hesitantly, grateful she was being nice after being so worried, but confused as to why.

But unbeknownst to you, Natasha had confided in her sister over the worries you'd had. She'd voiced her concerns also, and this was simply Yelena's way of telling you that things hadn't changed without openly saying so and embarrassing you.

She eventually pulls away, and you stand there in slight shock as you watch Yelena greet her sister with an equally as enthusiastic hug. They seem to have a quiet discussion also, but you don't pay attention knowing it was non of your business.

Soon, Natasha was helping you into your jacket, and you were being guided out of the apartment with one of their hands in each of your own. Maybe today wouldn't be so bad after all.

*

Your first stop after getting an early lunch was surprisingly build-a-bear. Both Yelena and mama were adamant you pick out a bear from each of them, and although you felt bad they were spending money on you, the little one inside of you was ecstatic to be receiving two stuffies.

From Yelena, you pick out a green frog dressed in a pair of overalls and a sweater. And from mama, you pick out a bunny dressed in jeans, combat boots, and a leather jacket. You get to pick out a heartbeat for each, and although you flush slightly, you listen to the worker as she tells you to spin around with the heart, press a kiss to it along with making a wish.

(A/N: the bunny is actually mine and her name is Natasha bear 😊)

"Mama look," you grin excitedly as you hold both stuffies up for her to see. You'd refused the boxes offered to you claiming they wouldn't be able to breath. It was clear to both woman that you were now more little than you were big, and neither had any complaints.

Natasha smiles as she reaches down to give your cheek a soft touch. "I see, what do you say to auntie Lena?" She prompts.

Suddenly feeling a little bashful, you turn to face Yelena and wrap your arms around her waist, murmuring a quiet, "Thank you." into the material of her shirt.

Yelena smiles as she rests a hand on the back of your head, "You are welcome shchenok."

With another shy grin, you pull upfield out of her embrace and hold your arms up for mama. Despite the painful pressure in Natasha's chest, she doesn't hesitate to scoop you up, stuffies and all. She hopes the small wince she emits was subtle. Yelena would be full of questions. Questions of which she has absolutely no clue on how to answer.

"Where to next?" Natasha glances in her sisters direction as she adjusts you onto her hip.

Yelena was quick to wipe the suspicious look from her face, "Uhh, Sephora. I need new makeup." At her words, Natasha was quick no nod her head before beginning to walk. Yelena was physically hot on her heels, but her mind was else where. What was her sister hiding from her?