18

I lowkey feel like this book is getting boring man 🙁

**

You were very little today. More than your usual. From the moment you had woken up you had constantly wanted to either be held, or nursed, and anything else was very much out of the question.

Natasha was okay with this at first. After all, she loved her tiny little baby. But now it was nearly three in the afternoon and her arms were aching and her breasts were hurting like nothing else. The tv hadn't captured your attention like normal, and neither had your toys. Food was a temporary fix, but the second it was gone you were back to your whiny little self.

As of right now, you were being temporarily placated on the couch with her car keys whilst she racks her mind for something that might keep you entertained for longer than five minutes. She lets out a quiet sigh as her eyes flicker around the room, and they just so happened to stop on the tv that was currently playing a commercial for what seemed to be baby diapers.

There was a mother and a baby, and the baby was laying on their stomach whilst the mom laid in front of them with a stuffed animal. With a quick google search on her phone that tells her it was called 'tummy time', she bites her lip in consideration as she eyes you. You now had her keys in your mouth whilst kicking your legs slightly, and there was a look of concentration on your face.

Natasha frowns in slight disgust before making a mental note to thoroughly clean her keys before she used them again.

Stuffing her phone back into her pocket, she makes quick work of moving the coffee table away from the couch. She then lays a thick blanket over the rug before bending down and scooping you up into her arms. You grin happily at the sight of your mama, and Natasha couldn't help but press a soft kiss to your chubby cheek before she sets you down onto the floor. She situates you onto your stomach before sitting down in front of you, and you frown in slight confusion as you crane your head to look up at her.

"Yeah, mama's a bit confused too." She murmurs as she stares down at you, and you grunt slightly in what seemed to be acknowledgment before dropping your head down onto the blanket.

Wasn't this supposed to be fun?

Grabbing her keys again, she dangles them in front of your head and gives them a shake. Your head whips up faster than light, and Natasha snorts in amusement as she places them into your little grabby hand. She then watches as you let out another grunt before rolling onto your back, and she lets out a quiet sigh before laying down next to you.

Now this, you seemed to love. Natasha watches with an eyebrow raised in surprise as you drop the keys and exchange them for a fistful of her sweater, tugging on it with a quiet whine. The woman grasps you by the underarms and tugs you onto her body, and you squeal in delight as you flop down against her chest. With a quiet sigh, Natasha presses her lips against the top of your head in a soft kiss before beginning to trail her and up and down your back.

You blink sleepily as you begin to suckle on the material of her sweater, and after noticing just what you were doing, Natasha reaches beneath you and unzips it allowing you access to her chest. Knowing you were more sleepy and uncoordinated than usual, Natasha cups her breast and swipes her nipple against your bottom lip.

Instinct has you opening up your mouth, and Natasha, with a hand on the back of your neck, coaxes your head forward and helps you latch on.

You were normally a little pro and didn't need any help with finding her boobs -much to Natasha's absolute delight and horror- but you were extremely little today, and you'd needed your mama to do most things for you.

You begin to suckle almost immediately, and Natasha closes her eyes in content as she lays her head back against the floor. She idly combs her hand through your hair, and smiles slightly at the sound of the quiet squeaks your suckles emit against her skin.

It was slowly growing to be one of her favourite sounds.

It takes no longer than five minutes before you were out for the count much to Natasha's relief, and your mouth falls from her breast exposing the now swollen nipple to the cool air. Man. She really needed to get some cream for that. You were nursing so regularly these days her breasts never seem to get a break.

With a slight grimace, she manages to sit up and manoeuvre herself to her feet without waking you. After placing a tender kiss to your forehead, she eases you down onto the couch. Despite the fact you weren't an actual baby, she still refuses to cover you up with a blanket. She'd heard one too many horror stories of baby's dying in their sleep because they'd accidentally suffocated themselves, and she was not about to take that chance with you.

With the knowledge that you'd be out for at least a few hours, Natasha takes it upon herself to head through to the kitchen with the intention of getting dinner started. Despite being in basically a new born headspace, you were still willing to eat what was served to you. Natasha was glad, because bottles alone were definitely not substantial enough for a malnourished teenager.

*

You end up sleeping until around five in the afternoon, and you probably would have slept longer if it was for Natasha waking you up. She knew if she left you alone you most definitely wouldn't sleep tonight and that was not something she wanted to deal with after your clinginess today.

You chew sleepily on your pasta from your place on Natasha's lap, both your face and fingers already bright orange.

"Is that yummy?" Natasha asks as she swallow her own mouthful, and you grunt in acknowledgement as you grab another handful of pasta and shove it into your mouth. This action admittedly disgusts Natasha a little. When you were little, your table manners all but went out of the window.

"You're definitely going to need a bath," she rolls her eyes in amusement as she wipes away the sauce that was dripping from your chin. "Maybe mama will jump in with you. I haven't had chance to shower today."

You tilt your head back to look at her. "Ma-ma." You murmur as you attempt to poke her cheek, and Natasha nods with a soft smile as she cranes her neck back to avoid your sticky little finger dirtying her skin.

"Yes detka, I'm mama." She confirms, and you hum slightly with a satisfied nod before bringing your attention back to your pasta.

The rest of dinner was uneventful, and after she'd put the dishes into the dishwasher and wiped down the sides, and was carrying a diaper clad, sleepy little one through to the bathroom. She momentarily sets you down onto the floor whilst she begins filling the tub with warm soapy water, and she grins when you crawl over and reach over the side of the tub to splash the water.

"Mama, in." You grumble as you send her a pout, and Natasha rolls her eyes as she rises you of your wet diaper, wipes you down before grasping you by the armpits and lifting you into the tub. You immediately let out a squeal of delight as you happily kick your legs, and the mother grins at the sight as she begins undressing herself.

After placing the clothes into the laundry basket, she was climbing in opposite to you. She sighs in content at the warm water lapping over her skin, only having a mere three seconds to herself before you realise she was there and quickly climb into her arms.

Natasha adjust you so you were on her lap facing away from her before reaching for the plastic cup to begin soaking your hair.

She could not wait for bedtime.

**

Sorry about no update yesterday!

Don't forget to comment and vote telling me what you think! I'd love to hear your thoughts!