23

Short and not proofread. I'm sorry. Kind of in a difficult spot rn lmao.

**

Whilst Natasha had back to back meetings, you and Yelena spent time together exploring the city. You weren't in your headspace, because as much as you adored Yelena, you weren't too comfortable being little around her without mama around. It wasn't that you didn't trust her, because you did. She hadn't done anything that tells you she was a bad person.

It was just...Yelena was still pretty new to you, and that initial instinctual trust had yet to kick in. That didn't mean you didn't have fun spending the day with her though.

You shopped, had lunch, fed the ducks in the park and you even managed to persuade her to play on some of the play equipment with you. (Though hat last thing didn't take much convincing on your end. She had more fun than you did on the swings that's for sure.)

By the time you make it back to the hotel, it was nearing dinner time. You were hungry and desperate to see mama, so it was safe to say when you greeted with both her and dinner the second you set foot into your room, you were delighted.

"Mama!" You grin happily as you rush into her arms, and Natasha chuckles softly as she scoops you up into her arms and pats your behind softly.

"Hi my snuggle bug." She murmurs into your ear, giving you a soft squeeze. You mumble a greeting back in response, your face nestled into her neck.

"Was she good?" Natasha asks her sister as she sits herself down on the bed with you on her lap. She adjusts you so you were sat sideways to make it easier for you to eat, picking up a piece of strawberry and holding it to your lips. You accept it and chew happily, your free hand clinging to her shirt.

"Of course she was," Yelena reaches for a slice of pizza and takes a large bite, "she was also big all day. So it was extra awesome."

Natasha looks down at you. You were clearly little now. Your hand had snuck down her shirt to rest on her breast, your other hand occupied with yet another strawberry. There was juice dripping down your chin and staining your shirt, but you weren't in the slightest bit bothered. After wiping off your face with her thumb, Natasha presses a kiss to your head before bringing her attention back to Yelena.

"Good. My meetings went well too. I have no more to attend so we get to spend our final day together. Just the three of us. Doesn't that sound like fun?" She bounces you to get your attention, and you look up her with a happy grin. Deeming yourself done with actual food, you toss the unfinished fruit back into the bowl and tug on her shirt with a whine.

Natasha eyes Yelena cautiously. She knew her sister knew and was okay with her nursing, but that was totally different than her popping her breast out for the world to see. Yes, you'd nursed in front of her before, but you were already latched on and suckling away before she'd even entered the room.

"Just feed the baby Natashka." Yelena rolls her eyes fondly as she disappears into the bathroom, and Natasha smirks as she looks down at you. You were visibly anxious now, a small frown on your lips as you tug impatiently on her shirt. She gently shushes you as she eases up her shirt, situating you so you were more or less cradled before allowing you to latch on.

She adjusts you slightly when in your haste to latch on you'd done so incorrectly, and she once again shushes your quiet whine of frustration as she reads her hand on the back of your neck to help situate you. Soon enough you were suckling, your tired eyes already drooping as you gently hold her breast to your face.

"There we go. You're okay." She murmurs. She has no intentions of letting you sleep just yet. You needed a bath, and to finish your dinner, but there was no harm in letting you get your fill of milk seeing as though you'd yet to do so today. "Good girl." She praises, leaning down to press a tender kiss to the warm skin of your forehead.

You smile up at her at the action, milk pooling from the corner of your lips and dripping down your cheek. Natasha was quick to wipe it away with a fond smile before returning its hand to its prior action of patting your butt. She shouldn't, because it was clearly lulling you to sleep but she just couldn't help herself. It was instinctual. "You messy girl. Is that nice?" She asks, and you grin again, this time reaching up to her face.

She allows your hand to explore, playfully biting your fingers when they brush against her lips. You giggle this time, and Natasha repeats the action, earning herself another laugh, this one slightly louder than the prior.

"That was disgusting." Yelena teases as she exits the bathroom wrapped in a towel, and Natasha looks up at her and sticks out her tongue. Your head cranes to see who had caught your mama's attention, and you grin behind your latch when you see it was your auntie lena. 

The blonde walks over and presses a kiss to the top of your head before grabbing some pyjamas out of her suitcase, and you watch her begin to change for a second before bringing your attention back up to Mama.

You sigh contently, the hot air of your exhale hitting Natasha's skin. She presses another kiss to your head before helping you unlatch, and though you frown, a little put out that your nursing session had been put to a stop so quickly, it was quickly replaced with a grin when you were handed a full slice of pizza. You don't hesitate to take a large bite and chew happily, your face already sneered with tomato sauce. 

Natasha rolls her eyes fondly as she begins to pat your back.

She couldn't believe how much she adored you.

**

Fuck relationships

I'm staying single for the rest of my life. With ten cats. And maybe a dog. At least they'll never leave me 🙄

Anyways, sorry for the long wait. I have more time on my hands now so I'll try and update more frequently. I'd love hear your thoughts.