9

Nighttime soon rolls around again, and Natasha, after managing to get a somewhat decent dinner inside of you hums softly beneath her breath as she uses a plastic cup to wash the shampoo out of your hair. Turns out little you didn't like the shower head, so resorting to an old fashioned method it was. At least until she figures out what the eversion was.

You babble softly to yourself as you happily kick your legs in the warm bubbly water, your hands distracted with an empty shampoo bottle Natasha had given you to keep you quiet. Bath toys were apparently another thing she'd forgotten, and she makes a mental note to order some online later once you were in bed.

"Okay, all done!" She sets the cup aside and dries off her hands. You look up at her, all wide eyed and innocent as you suckle on the lid of the empty bottle, and Natasha chuckles softly as she gently takes it from you and replaces it with your pacifier. You let out a whine of indignation, but quieten down when you were lifted into Natasha's arms and bundled up in a warm towel.

"You're okay," Natasha soothes as she carries you out of the room, her hand running soft circles up and down your back. "Let's get you all ready for bed now, okay?" She lays you down onto the end of the bed and begins to gently dry you off. You stare up at the ceiling as you suckle contently on your pacifier, legs kicking slightly. It was almost as though you were entranced by the glow in the dark stickers Natasha had put up earlier, and the woman couldn't help but smile as she reaches for the diaper she'd set aside before your bath.

You lay limp and uncooperative as she lifts your legs and slides the diaper beneath you, but despite that, Natasha successfully manages to snuggly tape the diaper to your hips. It was a little wonky and maybe a touch too tight, but she figures it would be fine for tonight.

"Mamamama." You babble as Natasha sits you up, and the woman smiles as she tugs the pyjama shirt over your head and guides your arms through the holes.

"Yes baby, it's mama. Good job." Natasha praises as she reaches forward to pull your hair out of the back of your shirt, making a mental note to braid if before she put you to bed. She lays you back down and shrugs on the shorts, giving your thigh a soft pat to signal you were done before grabbing the now damp towel and folding it up.

You roll onto your stomach and crawl over to the large pile of pillows. Deciding that it would be okay to leave you be for a few moments, Natasha heads through to the bathroom to clean it up a little. You'd gotten a little splash happy, and her bathroom floor was paying for it. By the time she gets back, she was greeted with the sight of you playing with the baby monitor she'd placed on the nightstand earlier.

"No no," she steps forward and gently takes it from you, and you let out an unhappy whine as you attempt to reach for it. "No little one. This isn't a toy." She sets it on one of the shelves that were out of your reach before scooping you up into her arms.

"Let's go get you a bottle and then it's time for bed." She explains as she makes her way through to the kitchen, grabbing a pre-made bottle from the refrigerator and placing it into the microwave.

"Go ni ni." You murmur as you cling to the top of her shirt, and Natasha nods with and encouraging smile as she grabs the now warm bottle and gives it a firm shake.

"That's right. It's time to go night night." Natasha praises as she makes to what was now your room/nursery, easing herself down onto the bed with you in her arms. You were small enough that you were able to actually sit on her lap whilst still being nestled against her chest, and you both take comfort in the position as Natasha holds the bottle to your lips.

They part easily, and the sound of your suckles were quick to fill the room. Your hand slips down her shirt and clings to the cup of her bra, and although the action makes Natasha feel a little uncomfortable, she decides to take it in her stride knowing you were just trying to be close. She even begins to press steady pats against your padded behind, smiling in amusement when your eyes immediately begin to flutter shut.