16

I totally did not realise what time it was, I'm so sorry! Here's the new chapter!

**

Natasha smiles behind her coffee cup as she watches you from her place leant against the kitchen counter. It was a little after eight in the morning, and after nursing you for half an hour after rousing you from your deep slumber, she'd set you up at the dining table with a bowl of dry cheerio's and some cut up strawberries. You were making quite the mess, but due didn't have the heart to scold you when you were being so independent.

She has to go into work today for a few hours, and she'd called upon Yelena to watch you. You didn't know this information just yet, because whilst Natasha knew you adored Yelena, she didn't know how you'd feel about being left alone with her.

"Mama, oooh." You grunt, your sticky hand holding out a dry piece of cereal.

"No thank you baby. Mama has her coffee." She holds the cup up for you to see, and your face drops into an expression of pure offence. Your bottom lip quivers, your eyes water, and Natasha was across the room quicker than you could blink. You giggle happily and clap your hands as she takes cereal from your hand, completely oblivious to the slight grimace that appears onto Natasha's face as she forces herself to chew.

"Mhhh, yummy. Thank you detka." She bends down and presses a kiss to your forehead, and you grin in content and happily lick your legs. Just a few moments later, the familiar sound of the doorbell ringing echos throughout the apartment, and your eyes light up as you hold your arms up to be held.

You didn't care about your food anymore. You needed to see who was at the door.

Natasha lets out a playful groan as she lifts you up onto her hip, "you're getting heavy." She jokes as she heads towards the front door, and you grin as you cling to her shirt. You weren't really. She suspects you've maybe put on a minimum of five pounds total since you came to live with her, but any progress was good progress.

As she pulls open the door, she was met with the sight of a somewhat happy looking Yelena. "Who's that?" She coos, and you squeal happily as you all but throw yourself out of her arms. Natasha's eyes widen in horror, and she just about manages to hold back the yelp of fear that seems to instinctively want to escape when her sisters arms manage to catch you with ease.

Man, you were gonna give her a hear attack.

"Sestra." Yelena greets with a smirk as she adjusts you on her hip, and Natasha rolls her eyes and gives her a playful shove before closing the door.

"Lena." Natasha rolls her eyes as she heads aback through to the kitchen with her sister a few steps behind her. By now, you were nearly out for the count against the blondes shoulder. You were suckling on your pacifier; your eyes were drooping, and your tiny hand was curling the baby hairs at the back of Yelena's neck around your fingers.

"There are several bottles of milk for her in the refrigerator, and her lunch is already made and in there too. Don't you dare feed her any junk," Natasha warns as she slips into her leather jacket, reaching back to pull her braid out of the back of it and Yelena smirks. "I'll be back in a few hours. Try not to kill anyone or set anything on fire."

After hooking her purse over her shoulder, she steps forward and presses a fond kiss to the side of your head, "Mama's going out for a little while. I'll be back soon. Be a good girl for auntie Lena, okay?" She murmurs as she runs a hand through your hair, and you simply grunt in acknowledgement. Although surprised that she hadn't been met with tears like she'd been expecting, she doesn't dare complain.

With a playful roll of the eyes, she bids you both one last goodbye before leaving the apartment.

Yelena waits for the door to close behind Natasha before bouncing you in her arms to get your attention. You sit up, eyes droopy and threatening to shut. The blonde smirks fondly as she cups the back of your head to coax it back onto her shoulder, and you don't hesitate to comply.