21

Before Natasha knew it, the day of the business trip was upon them. It was barely six in the morning when she finds herself triple checking your luggage to be sure she hadn't missed anything, your tiny body still snoozing away in the centre of her bed curled up against Yelena's side.

You had your pacifier in your mouth, the sound of your soft suckles filling the otherwise quiet room as you clutch your stuffed bunny tightly to your onesie clad chest.

Yelena had spent the night to save Natasha the early morning, two hour drive to pick her up from her place.

It wasn't like she would have minded, but she was already up early enough as it was and with the long day ahead of them, having to get up earlier than she'd done so today would have killed her.

Besides, Yelena loved the cuddles you gave her so it inevitably ended up killing two birds with one stone.

With the suitcases ready to go and lined up against her bedroom wall, Natasha spends the next twenty minutes getting herself ready for the long day ahead of her. She showers, blow dries her hair, and after pulling it back into a dutch braid and applying a light layer of makeup, it was now six thirty in the morning.

Deciding that now would probably be a good time to wake you up, Natasha perches herself down onto the end of her bed and reaches out to brush a messy strand of hair out of your face. "Y/n? It's time to wake up my love." She murmurs, bending down slightly and pressing her lips to your forehead.

Your eyebrows furrow as your suckles your pacifier deepen, and Natasha smiles softly when your eyes flicker open and all but light up at the sight of her. You toss your bunny aside before holding out your arms, and Natasha doesn't hesitate to scoop you up and onto her lap and press a tender kiss against the top of your head.

"Mama." You coo happily as you cling to the material of her hoodie, and Natasha grins as she instinctively reaches down to pat your behind to see if you needed to be changed.

You did.

"Yeah baby, mama's here." She rises to her feet with you in her arms and grabs a clean diaper and wipes from the dresser before laying you down onto the end of the bed. You babble quietly to yourself as Natasha changes you, the red head responding to you with quiet coos as she playfully tickles your tummy.

By the time you were clean, Natasha notices Yelena beginning to rouse. With a teasing glint in her eyes, Natasha gets your attention before gesturing to the snoozing blonde.

Understanding her silent implication, you grin behind your pacifier as you squirm into a sitting position before crawling over to Yelena, throwing yourself on top of the woman earning yourself a sleepy groan.

You giggle loudly when teasing hands almost immediately begin to attack your sides, squirming futilely as you attempt to get away. By the time Natasha makes it back from cleaning up, you were now red in the face and laughing so hard you weren't making a sound.

"Mama! M-mama he'p!" You cry happily when you notice she was back, pleadingly holding out your arms so she'd come save you.

"Oh I don't know..." she trails off teasingly as she meets Yelena's eye. They share a fond smile before she brings her attention to you. "You did jump on her. I think you deserve the tickles." She ignores the fact that she was the one who told you to jump on Yelena in the first place. That was unnecessary information.

You don't manage a verbal response. You do however, hit lightly at Yelena's arms as your face grows a concerning shade of red, and it was only then does Natasha take this as a sign to come and rescue you.

"Okay okay, come to mama." She grins as she pries you out of her sister arms and lifts you up onto her hip, and you let out a heavy breath as you bury your face into eye neck and clutch tightly to her hoodie.

"Good morning to you too shchenok." Yelena grins as she climbs out of bed, and you let out a loud, instinctual laugh when she teasingly pokes your side in her way through to the bathroom. You whine slightly as you attempt to squirm closer to your mama, and Natasha quietly soothes you as she makes her way out of the bedroom.

"You're okay, mama's got you. Let's go get you some breakfast, yeah? We have to leave for mama's meeting soon." She tells you as she makes it to the kitchen, turning on light with her free hand. You squint at the sudden brightness before letting out a quiet whine and patting her chest.

Natasha nods knowingly as she pats your behind before setting you down on the kitchen counter, "Real food first baby. You know that."

Her milk had been in for a little over two weeks now, and you were somewhat slowly getting into a routine. She allows you to nurse three times a day, sometimes four if it came down to it. After breakfast, providing you ate most of your food- which, more often than not, you did.

Nap time, which was an hour after lunch, after your nap if you were grouchy, and at bedtime. You liked bedtime the most, because she allowed you to nurse for as long as your little heart desires.

You pout, but nod, knowing there was no convincing your mama otherwise. Your tried before, and it hadn't worked out in your favour.

By the time Natasha has you sat at the table with your waffles and fruit, Yelena makes her way into the kitchen adorned in a pair of black jeans, a skin tone tank top and her beloved green vest. She presses a kiss to Natasha's cheek as she passes, and Natasha smiles fondly as she sits herself down next to you with a coffee in her grasp.

You point to Yelena with a mouthful of waffle, and Natasha nods as she reaches out to brush your hair out of your face, "Yes baby. That's aunt Lena." She praises, and you grin happily as you kick your legs.

Yelena turns at the mention of her name, "You talking about me?" She grins, coming to sit on the other side of you with her own coffee in her hands, and you nod happily as you clumsily pick up a slice of strawberry and shove it into your mouth.

Yelena snorts in amusement as she sets her coffee down onto the table in front of her. "No manners." She teases, and you obliviously kick your legs as you finish your food and hold out your arms to Natasha.

"She's a baby," Natasha tells her as she scoops you up onto her lap, grabbing a few baby wipes from the packet set in the middle of the dining table before beginning to clean you up. "She'll learn. Won't you baby?" She aims the last part of her sentence at you, and you grin at the tone of her voice as you attempt to latch on through her hoodie.

Natasha rolls her eyes as she sets down the soiled wipe before cradling you in her arms and tugging up her hoodie. She single-handedly unclasps her bra before helping you latch on, and you begin to suckle earnestly as your eyes contently close, your small hand lightly clutching her breast to your face.

Yelena simply hums as she watches both you her sister for a second before rising to her feet.

"I'll go back the car!" She calls as she disappears from sight, and Natasha yells back an affirmative as she watches you with a gentle hand on her cheek.

**

I'm so sorry for such a long wait -and for such a shitty chapter- but I hope you enjoyed anyway!

Don't forget to comment and vote telling me what you think! I'd love to hear your thoughts!