14

There was no doubt you absolutely adored Yelena. Natasha could see it each time the blonde enters the same room you were in. Your eyes would light up, and you would let out a loud squeal and happily kick your legs. Yelena, being just that bit stronger than her sister, was quick to scoop you up with ease and throw you up into the air. Natasha just about had a heart attack the first time Yelena had threw you, but Yelena had simply cackled, obviously not caring.

Natasha knew Yelena would never purposely hurt you, so she refrains from saying anything when she ultimately throws you into the air like you weighed absolutely nothing. (She did, however, not take her eyes off of you. Just in case.)

It was nearing dinner time now, and of course Natasha had invited her sister to stay. The blonde had easily agreed and was currently keeping you entertained at the kitchen table whilst Natasha made the quick and easy meal of mac and cheese. A favourite all round. Especially for you and Yelena.

"Why does she keep trying to get to my boobs?" Yelena laughs as she pulls your hand away from her, and Natasha purses her lips slightly as she pours the macaroni into the boiling water.

How to play this.

"She's a baby. Babies like boobs." She eventually shrugs, hoping Yelena would remain completely oblivious to the light shade of red her cheeks had gotten. It wasn't that she was ashamed she was nursing you. It was just that it was still very new, and whilst her sister had excepted you for who you were, there was no saying it would be the same if Natasha told her she was nursing you. That, and it felt like she'd already revealed enough information about herself for one day.

But apparently Yelena didn't care, because she was looking at Natasha with that dumb smirk on her face that tells her the blonde already knew what was going on.

"Not now lena," Natasha mumbles as she distractedly stirs the pasta, and thankfully, Yelena nods her head and drops the subject, bringing her attention back to you. But apparently you were no longer interested in your auntie lena, and let out a quiet whine as you pleadingly reach of your your mama.

Natasha sets aside the wooden spoon and heads over to scoop you up into her arms. "Hi my love," she coos as she pats your padded behind and presses a kiss to your nose, and you giggle quietly as you bury your face into her neck.

"I see how it is." Yelena mutters childishly, and Natasha chuckles in amusement as she placates her sister with a playful pat on the head. Yelena grumbles and pushes her hand away, and the red head rolls her eyes as she heads back over to the stove, keeping you on the hip furthest away from the heat.

"You do not have a chair for babies?" Yelena tilts her head to the side as she eyes the mother and daughter, and Natasha frowns on confusion as she heads over to the sink to drain the noodles.

"What do you mean lena?" She questions distractedly.

"You know," Yelena uses her hands to make the generic shape of what she was trying to describe, "it is a chair for babies. They sit in it to eat."

Natasha raises her eyebrows in realisation, "Ahh, a highchair."

Yelena frowns, "That is what I said."

Natasha rolls her eyes slightly, "I don't think they make them big enough. She's small," she gestures to you, now dozing sleepily on her shoulder completely oblivious to what was going on around you. "but not that small."

"Mhh, okay." Yelena nods, seeming completive, and Natasha sends her a questioning look of which she was quick to dismiss with a shake of the head.

Natasha nods in understanding as she finishes dishing up dinner into three bowls. Ceramic ones for herself and her sister, and a plastic one for you. You liked to explore your food before eating it, and as Natasha didn't exactly want a repeat of the glass cup incident on your third day here, she decides it was better to be safe than sorry.

She grabs the hot sauce from the cabinet before setting it in front of Yelena along with her mac and cheese, and she couldn't help but smile when her sisters eyes light up. Said smile turns into a slight grimace when the blonde all but drowns her food in the condiment, scooping up a large spoonful and shoving it into her mouth.

Yeah. They were gonna be okay.

*

It was a little after eight that Yelena leaves to head back home, and Natasha manages to get you bathed and in bed before the clock struck half past. You were sat up, eyes still wide and alert as you played with one of your toys, and it has Natasha slightly regretting allowing Yelena to feed you some of her ice cream.

You'd loved it at the time which Natasha was ecstatic about, but looking at you now, she had sinking feeling sleep would not come easy. Boy she hopes she was wrong.

Deciding that she'd shower later on, Natasha simply climbs into the bed next you and settles herself against the headboard. She only has to wait a total of three seconds before you were scrambling into her arms, and she snorts slightly in amusement as she adjusts you so you were more or less lying down.

"You're obsessed," she mutters playfully as she pokes your nose, and you grin shyly behind your pacifier as you impatiently tug on her shirt. "And impatient." Natasha adds with a soft chuckle as she bats your hands away before pulling up her shirt and unhooking the front latch of her bra. You do no more than spit out your pacifier and latch on in response, and the woman simply rolls her eyes in endearment as she helps adjust your mouth around her.

You were still eager when you nursed, so getting a proper latch immediately was still a work in progress. Natasha knew you would get the hang of it eventually. As she'd stated before, you were obsessed.

When both her nipple and areola were in your mouth and you were suckling softly with your eyes closed in content, Natasha allows herself to relax back against her pillows. Like always, your hand had taken residence on the swell of her breast, holding it to your mouth like you were afraid it would be taken away.

Instead of pulling your hand away, Natasha simply rests her own over it and traces the pad of her thumb over the soft skin. Your eyes flutter open at the sensation, and Natasha smiles down at you as she presses a kiss to your forehead. You grin sleepily behind her breast at the action before your eyes fall shut again, and Natasha tightens her grasp around you and begins to press steady pats to your padded behind.

"Mama." You babble in a quiet mumble, and Natasha smiles as she quietly shushes you.

"Mama's here milaya devushka," she murmurs, pressing a tender kiss to the spot in between your eyebrows. "Mama's here." You let out a soft breath through your nose, the hot air hitting the skin of her chest. It encourages her to hold you as close as she could, and it takes only minutes for you to go limp against her signalling you had fallen asleep.

Unfortunately for Natasha, she attempts to unlatch you far too soon, and you let out a quiet cry as you attempt to root around for her breast. Natasha attempts to appease you with your pacifier, but you simply let out an unhappy wail as you ball your fists angrily. With a quiet sigh, Natasha frees her breast again and guides it to your mouth. You suckle eagerly once latched, sniffling quietly with tear filled eyes, and the red head apologises quietly as she wipes way the two tears that had fallen down your cheeks and presses a gentle kiss to your head.

It takes another half an hour before Natasha was sure you were really out for the count, and after placing a pillow either side of you, she heads into the bathroom with the intention of taking a hot, much needed shower.

What a day.

**

Slightly shorter than normal, I apologise for that!

Is there anything you'd like to see?

Don't forget to comment and vote telling me what you think! I'd love to hear your thoughts!!