CHAPTER 13

JARED was coming back to reality. The power
of his climax had rendered him insensible. He was still deep inside her, held by her, and slowly he lowered himself over her, ibinalanse ang bigat sa mga siko.

Naghahabol pa rin ito ng hininga nang mapuna ang pamamantal ng mga labi niya. He gently traced a finger to her upper lip.
"Are you all right?"

Isang marahang tango ang ginawa ni Serena,
a forced smile on her lips.

"I'm sorry, Serena," he said softly. "It always
hurts the first time. Bagaman nasorpresa mo ako. Hindi ko inaasahang ako ang unang lalaki sa buhay mo."

"Does... it matter?" she croaked, sumanib ang
sakit ng damdamin sa pananakit ng katawan. Na tila ba insulto ang pagiging walang karanasan niya. "Hindi ba ako nakaabot sa pamantayan mo? Kulang ba ako sa karanasan?"

He covered her mouth with his finger, a tender
smile on his lips. "Shut up, you silly girl. Titiyakin kong matututuhan mo sa akin ang karanasan. Ang ibig ko lang sabihin, na kung nalaman kong una, I could have strove for control and a little bit gentler with you. You made me crazy."

Then he rolled onto his side, bringing her with
him. Subalit nanatili itong nasa loob pa rin niya. His hand moved to caress her breast, then his finger flicked over her nipple and it hardened instantly from his touch.

"It is natural for first timers not to feel pleasure,
Serena. But I want to give it to you..."

She still hurt. Ang sakit na nararamdaman niya
sa ibabang bahagi ng katawan ay tila nagpapalis sa lahat ng sensasyong una niyang naramdaman kanina. But feeling him growing inside her again after so soon shocked Serena.

"l-it's too soon! And... and it still hurt, Jared..."

"Believe me, it won't anymore." He eased his
hand between them and found her. She cried out when his fingers touched her. Her muscles tightened around him involuntarily.

Napaungol si Jared. "Are you still in pain, Serena?"

Pero hindi makuhang sumagot ni Serena. He was moving slowly inside her and the pain was now mixed with pleasure. She was beyond reason. She looked at him, a lost, wild look, then was lost in such incredible sensation that she felt she would die of it.

And Jared knew he was making her as wild
as she was to her. She was writhing beneath
him, moaning, ang buhok nito'y nakasabog sa
mukha, ang mga daliri nito ay nakabaon sa likod niya. Pleasure was building inside her, become so intense that she was crying out.

"Jared..." I love you... Serena thought
desperately, mouthed the words though her voice failed her miserably.

When Jared felt her reached her climax, he
thrust as deep as he could and let himself go and shared the intense feelings with her.

"You're wonderful," he said simply. Sinikap na
tumayo sa kabila ng may palagay siyang hindi siya| kakayanin ng mga tuhod niya.

He kissed her briefly on her lips. Isa-isa niyang
dinampot ang mga damit sa sahig at isinuot. "I'll see you tomorrow. We leave after breakfast."

Bago pa may mamutawing salita sa bibig niya
ay nakalabas na si Jared sa veranda patungo sa kabilang silid. Lumabas ito sa paraan kung paano ito pumasok.

Serena blinked against the sudden, unwanted
hot rush of unexpected tears. She felt so dis-
appointed... so hurt, and so alone.

Hindi niya inaasahang pagkatapos ng lahat
ay ialabas ito ng silid at basta na lang siya iniwan.

But then what did she expect? Maliban sa
kamunduhan ay wala namang ibang damdaming namamagitan sa kanila.

Well, perhaps not on her part.
Isang nagugulumihanang hininga ang
pinakawalan niya. She stared at the dark ceiling.