1

The air was cold, the sky was dark and dotted with white. The grass rustled under my paws. I ran and ran. It seemed that I was never going to escape them.

"Come out you fox " one of them yelled.

I quickly hopped into the bush with light purple flowers. Then I heard a gun cock. I looked next to me. The man had a mischievous smile, blonde hair escaped his hat. Then he pulled the trigger.

I woke up with sweat on my face. I sat up and looked around. Mark was still at my feet. I reached out to pet his fur. It was so soft. Mark had been staying, worried that I might have a panic attack at night and wolf out. That wasn't the reason. His family, and his pack, hate him for being friends with a vampire and my ribbons. Honestly, I'm glad he turned me. People wanted me dead anyway.

Mark lifted his head and looked at me. His eyes shone in the dark. I moved my hand up to his head. He scooted closer to me.

"Nothing I just had a nightmare," I said petting him.

He woofed.

"If you want to," I said. He got up and hopped to the ground. Seconds later I got his ass in my face.

"Oops sorry" He quickly collected his boxers and put them on.

Then he sat on the bed pulling me into a cuddle.

"Mark..."

"What is it rabbit?" His voice was a low whispered tone.

"Why is it I've been having dreams of me getting hunted," I was trying hard not to cry.

"I'm not sure hunny."

"They always end up with me dying."

This was the point where I couldn't hold up the dam anymore. I buried my head under his chin. He placed his head on top of mine.

"Nate and I will find a way to prevent that "

Mark started rocking back and forth trying to calm me down.

"But what if you die in the process." I whined

"Let's not answer it now plus you need to go to bed it's 1 o'clock in the morning"

He turned me over and laid me in bed. He stood up and was about to cover me up and take his boxers off. I whimpered, "Mark can you lay next to me I'm scared "

He looked at me and sighed. He crawled next to me and slid under the blankets.

I wake up to find my phone buzzing. I rub the tiredness in my eyes away. I look over to see marks still out. It was a Sunday anyway. I'll let him sleep. I got up and walked to my dresser and flipped it over. It was Nate.

I answered the phone and walked out of the room.

"Hey Nate, " I said with a yawn.

"Hey, how was your night"

He always asked this.

"Well, I had another nightmare " I stood in the living room in my pj's

"I'm sorry to hear that was it the same one"

"No, I hid in a bush this time."

"Ok well, I'll come over to hang out and give you a bottle. Any preference"

"No not really "

"Ok I'll see you in five"

I hung up and put the phone down. My stomach craved the blood he mentioned.