10

Cleastial's pov

The next morning Jazza and his brother busted into the cage grabbing me and Jack. Jack kicked and screamed at them like he was a little kid. I made them stop them from their hands. I hold his face and wipe the black stains away.

"You won't get hurt, cause I am here to keep the bad monsters away."

His eyes turned to a normal blue again. I even let him hold apart my ribbons. Once we got to a place. Jack was getting chained to a pillar in a corner of the dimly lit room. I sensed Mark and Nathan were also there too. I walked to an operating table. They lay on my stomach. On top of that, they put heavy chains on my back before Matpat came in. Matt came in with a white lab coat. I couldn't see much

"Now the reason you are here is to see how much pain before you get the boys riled up." He stretched my ribbons out to a separate table. He tore a little bit of the scales' texture off. I growled in pain as I whipped the table it was on. The chains were pulled from all over. They were getting tense.

Matpat grabbed a scalpel. The boys shot up and started to pull. Mark and Nate had some sort of gag on. They tried to scream out as he took the scalpel and lightly dragged it across my shirt and onto my skin. I clenched my fist and hissed.

"Hm, I wonder.. What are your ribbons made out of? The inside anyway." He started to laugh.

Mathew picked up something and shoved it into my back. He placed the ribbon back down on a cold hard table. I heard him pick up another scalpel, or maybe a knife. He took the weapon and stabbed right in the middle. I screamed out in pain.

"Don't hurt her please" whined Jack frail's voice.

He had trouble after that because started winning after Matpat drug the knife down it. I could feel it all the way up in my spine.

" Graduation is soon, you're all going? oh, wait you can't without me."

I felt the blood rushing out of me as he pulled to open the cut. I cried in pain then he pulled on something bone-like.

"Interesting, you know something Cleastie this unusual to have the bone be built like a chain like that, that's probably why it's so flexible. It is also fascinating that it is not a normal creme bone color. It's a steel gray color."

He picked up the scalpel and shaved some of it off, for a sample. He was surprised and was careful to put it in. He sew it up and he was done. Leaving me on the table he walked over to Nathan with his tennis shoes peeling off. I managed to turn over when I could hear Nathan's heartbeat. It was faster than mine.

Once he left Mark broke out of the chains and rushed over to me. He yanked the heavy chains off of me. Once he did I slowly sat up. I started to feel lightheaded and dizzy. Mark picked me up off the table and laid me on the ground. He walked over to Jack consciously.

"Jack is that you," He said as Jack pulled on his chain.

"Yea"

Nate came over to me and put my head close to his chest. Nate soon realized I was low on blood. He took his arm, bit two holes in it, and gave it to me. I accepted the offer and I drank it. I soon fainted after that, listening to everyone's heartbeat. When I snapped out of it I was back in the cell with Jack but this time my boyfriends were in there with me. Jack put my head on his knee, humming a tune. I wince in pain as my ribbons move. I couldn't change into a wolf with serum in my system. I sat up. Nathan was sleeping sitting up, Mark was pacing back and forth. His dye is falling out. Jack looked around nervous, and I was thriving in pain.