2

Still Nate pov

I fell through the glass floor. As I feel something slither up my arms and legs. I looked at them and noticed they were the same as star flowers. They were rough and scaly. Then I stop falling. Hanging there. I tried to escape the hold. Nothing would work. Then I heard a female humming. It was hard to see in that direction, the sun acted like a spotlight in the hole. I continued to dangle there as the feminine voice came closer. She soon started to sing.

"Just Sleep, just Dream

Just Sleep, just Dream

In the back of my mind

You were trying to chase a monster this whole time

But you couldn't see

The monster was me

And no one heard your cries'' she sang. It was one of the songs I wrote a long time ago. She soon made her way to me. I still dangled there like clothes waiting to dry. Her eyes weren't the same as Star's. Her body was the same shape as hers.

"Hi Nathan, you might not recognize me but your better half does," she said.

Her face was marked up with scars, the ones that stood out were the cat-like whiskers on her cheeks.

"Let me go" I grunted

She turned on her heels and lowered my body to her height. She placed her hand on my face. Her smile grew. She moved towards my ear.

"You don't want to see what I can do" she cocked her head

"I'd rather not" I whispered back in her ear.

In an instant, she realized the rough feeling of ribbons.

I wake up with Mark asleep at my feet. I notice Starflower is not next to me. I look around frantically. Then she came around the corner covered in oil.

"Hey sorry I was awake and I didn't want to wake you guys. "

Oil was smeared across her face.

"You're a mess," I said

"Sorry I was working on my truck." She held a wrench in her hands. Her ears were exposed. The tips were mystifying. I laid there helplessly since Mark held my feet down. I move my feet a little bit. Mark soon woke from being uncomfortable. He gruffed and walked to the room.

"Do you need any help with this truck?" I said sitting up.

"Uh no actually.''She seemed to start with something. Her eyes aren't as bright as they were before. I stood and said, "well I need to run to my house real quick and grab my guitar"

"Ok you do that," she said

I put on my shoes and walk to the door. I look back at Starflower she was petting.

"She'll be fine Nate," I thought to myself.

Cleastia's pov

After Nate left, Mark transformed back to his normal naked self.

"Hey, Mark," I said. I wanted to hug him but I was covered in oil and grease. He held his nose.

"Ya I need to take a shower"

Then he gave me a flirty gaze, "you want some help "

I shrugged my shoulders and made my way to the small bathroom. Mark followed me of course. He was already naked. So I had him staring at me with his pure golden eyes.