5

Mark’s pov

" I hate you, Mark, with all my guts, why would anyone call you a good pack leader, good thing I went solo a while ago" my brother yelled in my face.
He stormed off. I felt cleaste trying not to cry at the truck. Then my brother stopped at the truck. He turned at her. I couldn't hear what he was saying. My legs wouldn't move to save her. I look up and saw him raising a hand at her. She ducked and used her arms as a shield. He towered over her. As he brought his hand down I smelt her cold crimson blood. Shit.
My body suddenly heats up to unthaw my frozen feet. I ran over there at the speed of light. I took his hand and shoved it off. He then glared at me. I knew these eyes, he was going to attack me. His eyes were hungry for violence. He started growling.

He bent down he's knees and flicked the blood off his hand. I extended my claws to match his pose.
"This never ends well Mark so give up " He taunted.

I dashed towards him. He did too. He held my hands and started to push trying to make me fall. I pushed harder. We had a compelling force, as the smell of her blood burned our nostrils. she hadn't been one for long. So her regeneration hasn't kicked in.

"What did you say to her," I said

He chucked

"I said WHAT DID YOU TELL HER" I snarled. I started to push him to the wall of the house.

"That you're a pathetic mutt" he had an awful smile on his face," and that she doesn't need to be alive"

I lost all strength and he pushed me into the shed. I fell into defeat. Rabbit was crying on the ground, doing everything to stop the bleeding. I stood up and walked to her.

We drove for a while and Nate was on his phone. Rabbit was sleeping in the back.

"Why don't we go camping for a bit, that way we can train her," I said with excitement

He looked at me and then at her. She still had her claw Mark scar on her arm. Nathan didn't talk much to me. Are we still competing for her?

"Mom" Rabbit whined, kicking her feet.

Nathan rubbed her leg trying to get her to calm down. He grabbed the beer bottle and sipped it. We eventually drove to the next town. Once rabbit woke up I pulled to a small Grove of trees.

"Why are we here," she asked

"I thought we had little time to ourselves and camp out."

Nate threw his phone down. Rabbit got out and exposed her ears. The forest was dark and pointy. We found a clearing in the middle of the forest.

"I'm going to collect firewood," Nate said, plopping down the clinking bottles of blood.  I and  Rabbit sat down on a log together. She relaxed her body and her ribbon went limp. I held her hand and traced the scar with my index finger. It was like she had a chunk missing from her arm. He didn't bite her and tore her flesh, that's just how powerful he was.

She pulled her arm away.
"Sorry did I hurt you"
"No, but I can hear him speaking in your mind"

That was strange, I couldn't hear him. Nate came back with a bundle of wood.

"So how are we going to train her." He said

"Train me" her ribbon floated up ready to fight. Nate dug a handkerchief out of his Jean pocket and tied it around her like a blindfold.

"Now I want you to use your senses to catch us with your ribbons," I said. 
She stood up and unleashed her ribbons. Nate and I ran around. She came close to us a couple of times. Then she stopped.