9

Cleastial's pov

The cell was cold and lonely. The walls were cold and hard, few were painted with blood. I pull my legs up to my chest. Later a thin man, wearing practically a potato sack, came stumbling in. He quickly turned and held on to the bar, whining for help. I unhook my ribbons from each other. He turned around. He wasn't scared, he had big swollen eyes as if Matt or one of the guards punched him. His hair was dark green.

"You're new, " he said. The man had an accent to follow with his scratchy voice. His eyes fell to his feet.

"Ya I'm new, I happen to know the guys who work here too" I turned my head towards the wall.

He came stumbling towards me, tripping and falling at my feet.

"What kind of monster are you?" He asked.

I made my snow-white ears with red mistling tips poof up. My vampire fangs popped out too.

"I'm a tribrid, a vampire, a werewolf, and a fairy"

Before he could respond, I responded with," I'm a fairy naturally, I got turned under a life or death situation "

"OH well, I'd prefer not to say since my kind is at the lower end of the food chain."

Huh? I never got to read that far in the book.

"I'm Jack by the way some people call me Sean"

I stood up, he was taller than me

"My name's Cleaste or Cleastial," I said, holding my hand out.

He slowly reached for my hand, but rejected it.

The low moon beam peered through the cell. Jack was rocking back and forth. I scrambled towards him but he backed away.

"Please don't "

I scooted back and sat out of the moonlight.

 "I could help you," I said.

"Mom used to sit with.." he quickly moved his hands to head.

I scrambled towards him. I held him in my arms, cuddling him. I decided to wrap my ribbons around him for extra support. He trembled a bit til I start running his green hair.

"Cleaste, why are you doing this " he whimpered

"Shhh it's fine, I'll tell you in the morning" I shushed him

I then started humming one of the songs Nathan sang. Jack soon fell asleep after that.

Nate's pov

Once they took the mask off, no one dared to look at me. I look around me. The wall had chains and cracks. I wasn't on chains, I had strong restraints, two on each arm, two on each leg. I pushed on the hard restraints. They wouldn't budge. I have to get out of here.

Later that night I heard humming in the cells. I started humming the song too. It was my song "Nightmare". Starflower must be ok. I take a breath of relief. I try again at the restraints. I have to get to her.

Mark pov

I lay the clean cell alone with a little window. I was alone. I was never alone in life. I've always had my pack, my brother, and my girlfriend, Cleastial.

I've never wanted to be human more than right now. I have to escape.

Cleastia's pov

next morning